Chapter 3- sights

Millie was dared to kiss finn. He put his lips closer. "I cant do this" she said. And she ran out of the room. Everyone clapped and laughed at finn.

No one would ever reject finn and thats his promise that would go on from now.

He walked into his room to find the brunette 'Millie' looking through his books. "What are you doing in my room?" He came out of nowhere

Millie dropped the book in shock. She didnt realize he was there. She quickly put the book behind her back but he had already noticed.

"Ummm nothing. You have interesting books." Millie quickly said so that she should get out of the conversation.

"Yah. Well.." finn got closer to her ear. "You still owe me something.." he said in a seductive tone. He reached for her lips.

"Im not doing this. I have a boyfriend." She hissed and then ran out of the room. She decided to leave the party.

Ever since the party, Millie has been noticing finn more and more at different places. It was all random sights and sees.

She had gone to Mrs. Hawkes class and Her and Finn had been arguing about a book exactly like it was their story.

"What are your perspectives about this book?" Mrs. Hawke said.

Finn and i both raised hands. Finn got called on first. "Yes i believe the girl could have gave him another chance, and maybe got closer to him, the could have lived happily." Finn said

But millie had a completely different prospect. "No i think, the boy should have given the girl space, she didnt like the boy, and he was quite annoying!" She retorted back.

"No no no! The boy just wanted to have a relationship with the beautiful girl!" Finn hissed to her.

And so they went on and on about their prospects from the story until Mrs. Hawkes was sick of it. "We get it children, now we all know this book has different prospects so that why we argue and debate over it."

She had gone to the coffee shop across from her college to get a break and have some coffee while studying. Though when she was drinking coffee of course Finn and Sadies group walked in. I looked over at finn, but he stared back. Like a nice glare. Like a mischievous smirk.

I headed out but i soon felt a tap on my shoulder. It made me jump a little.

"Hey wait." It was finn.

"Yes?" I replied coldly

"Can we restart?" He fake whined

"Restart my ASS!" I said

"Please im being serious." Finn said

I walked out. And thought about it. But 2 minutes later, i walked back in and said,

"Fine."

Finn had a smirk on his face.

"Come on i need to take you somewhere." He whispered.

"Where..?" I said.

"Somewhere special people go." He said.

I hopped in the car thinking about what it was until he got out of the car took my hand and showed my a forest, he pushed through a few bushes, it was a beautiful, shiny, clear lake.

"Wow.." i said

Finn took of his clothing except his underwear. And dove in. "Wanna come in?" He yelled from nearly underneath.

"How? Im in a dress haha." I said

"Use my t-shirt! I wont look." So he turned his back to the other side and i changed into his black t-shirt.

"Done" i said, he turned around and looked shock

"What? Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"No.. you just look better than me in my own shirt." He said

"bahah." I was laughing, i stuck my feet in the water but he came closer, "DONT!" I knew what he was going to do, but he did anyway.

He grabbed my feet and i fell in the cold deep water. "omg im going to kill you." I said laughing with my mouth full of water. I splashed him, he splashed me after what it seemed like hours he got closer, and i got closer.

And just like that i made out with finn, without Noah finding out. I felt worried, but accomplished and i dont know why.

Haha, bit of a cliffhanger lol hope you enjoyed this chapter! ~Mia