Chapter 2- Gone

"Umm well i need to change..." millie said after a while. "So whoever you are. Get out."

"Not that im looking.." finn let out trying to finish the last pages of his book.

"Is that "an imperial inflection"?" Millie questioned "i love that book."

"Infact it is. Now i will excuse myself from this room." The curly haired boy shut the dorm door without an explanation.
But as he left her dorm roomate came in after millie changed. "GET ON SOMETHING NICE WE ARE GOING TO A PARTY!" Her rebel side really came out with her sparkly red shirt.

"Are you and him dating?" Millie asked

"No! No no! Im bi sexual!" Sadie let out.

"Oh." Millie started putting on just a plain simple dress

"Finn you need to come to this party its lit!" Caleb texted finn every time there was a party.

And this time Finn let out a sigh and replied "sure."

Finn put on his casual clothes. Nothing fancy. He drove to this extraordinary mansion with lights flashing and people dancing, so he reckoned, "welp looks like i am here."

Millie and Sadie drove to the address that was on the green sheet of paper. Sadie already seemed drunk. Sadie walked in and saw her girlfriend sitting on the counter with a man attached to her arms."What the fuck are you doing Maya?!" Sadie yelled. "I-umm i need to tell you i am not bi. Sorry.." maya softly replied. "

How dare you." Sadie stormed off upset.

Millie quickly walked to the couch. *ring* it was her boyfriend. Noah. "Hey Noah whats up?" Millie quickly said. "Why is it so loud where you are?" Noah sounded confused. "Im hanging out with friends noah." Millie was terrified for if he found out.

"Really millie? BULLSHIT." Noah was angry.

"WELL IF YOUR GOING TO BE SO PROTECTIVE THEN GOODBYE."

"Millie wait"- but millie already hung up.

"Do you guys wanna play truth or dare?" Sadie asked.

"Yes!" Everyone said drunkly.

"Okay, Millie truth or dare." Sadie excitedly said.

"Ummmm... truth?" Millie said

"Are you a virgin?" Sadie asked

"I- uhh i dont wanna answer that."

"Come on.. if you dont you do dare." Sadie said

"Fine dare." Millie retorted

"I dare you to make out with finn."

"Whos finn?"" Millie was kinda scared.

But as she said those words the curly haired pale boy got up from the couch, and stared at her.

"Are you finn?" It was the boy from Millies dorm.

"I am" he said

He got closer and closer to millies lips. "I cant do this." Millie stood up for herself and left.

Finn felt horrible. He had never got rejected.

I hope you like and understand this book so far! If you can tell its based off of the movie/book "after" though i changed it up a bit i hope you have fun reading this story! Yes there will be a sequel after this book. 496 words. ~mia