"Well, at first I was hesitant to be in a relationship again you know but he's got everything that I am looking for although I am not really looking for someone but he just came along and we are comfortable around each other and that's it. And the kids, they love him, they get along really really well and sometimes, I am being outnumbered."Meryl answered and the audience laughed because of her last statement.

"How long have you been together?"The interviewer asked again and Meryl is doing the side eye.

"We've been together for a long time now. We just decided to be private for a while."She answered, eyeing Pierce at the audience.

"Is it your decision for your relationship to be out of the media?"The interviewer asked again and she nodded.

"Yeah. It is because we know how the press can get horrible in writing these headlines that aren't true. I was reading some of them yesterday and I was shocked because they are like saying that I left my ex-husband for him, I am the reason why his marriage fell apart blah blah blah. It's absurd because both of our marriages ended like a decade ago and yet, those headlines are saying that."Meryl explained.

"They are saying like you are the other woman?"Tom Hanks asked in disbelief and Meryl rolled her eyeballs.

"Yeah, can you believe it?I am the other woman!"Meryl exclaimed.

"Seriously, Meryl Streep?You call three-time Oscar winner Meryl Streep the other woman?"Tom Hanks asked looking directly at the camera and Meryl laughed.

"Have you met Meryl's man, Tom?"The lady who's interviewing them asked and Meryl is not that happy because they just call Pierce "Meryl's man".

"Yes, I met him and he is the best. I am actually jealous of Meryl because her man is no other than James Bond!What could be better than that?"Tom uttered and Meryl is laughing and somehow getting comfortable with the questions because of Tom.

"You have fantasies with James Bond?"Meryl asked whilst laughing.

"I never told you this but before I met Rita, my ultimate dream is to be a Bond girl."Tom joked and it elicited laughters from everyone.

"Is he your crush among all the Bonds?"Meryl asked Tom.

"No, the Bond that I really liked is Sean Connery."Tom answered.

After the interview, Meryl is still pissed about what happened.

"It's annoying that she can't even mention your name. They refer to you as "Meryl's man"."Meryl uttered whilst rolling her eyeballs and Pierce chortled.

"But I am Meryl's man."Pierce retorted and Meryl threw him the small pillow that Meryl always bring.

"I want you to be just Pierce Brosnan, my boyfriend. Not "Meryl's man". You are not that."Meryl said as she encircle her arms around his neck.

"It's just the beggining, okay?"Pierce whispered and she nodded.

"I love you and I'm gonna miss you so much. Can I just take you to London?"Pierce asked and she softly giggled.

"I wanted to go with you, too but I also can't. We're actors."Meryl whispered and Pierce kissed her.

"Let's go home."Pierce whispered in her ear, slightly biting her earlobe.