*Luna*

Jamari just left in an odd manner this morning

Jamari just left in an odd manner this morning. He didn't even have breakfast. I hope he's alright tho. Rameek and Tania are here to keep me company. I called Pamela over too.
"We were not together by then Tania! "

"I don't care Rameek. You better let these hoes know what's up"

 You better let these hoes know what's up"

Tania and Rameek were arguing. Again. Pamela and I were watching some videos on YouTube, but I just couldn't help but think about Jamari. I hope he's okay. Its almost lunch time now.
I picked up my phone and called him for the hundredth time.
"Hubby still ain't picking up? " Pamela said laughing. I rolled my eyes at her.

"I just wanna know if he's fine

"I just wanna know if he's fine. Plus, we are just getting to be friends"
"Whatever you say bestfriend. Xavier is calling me. " Pamela blushed before excusing herself. She was whipped. Xavier happens to be Jamari's friend and team mate. They met during Jamari's previous game.

It was now lunch time, and Jamari wasn't home yet. We were all eating lunch and talking about random stuff.
'Has anyone been able to reach Jamari yet? " I asked.
"Girl, he's not a child. He'd be back when he's doing whatever he wants to do"
"Or fucking whoever he wants to fuck" Pamela said right after Tania. The way my heart felt after that statement made me lose my appetite.
"I'm kinda full. I'd just go watch some tv" I said, leaving the dining table. I guess everyone noticed my change in mood, but they chose to be quiet.
I headed to the pool area and sat.
"Luna, you need to keep your shit together." I prepped myself. I played with the water for sometime.
"Lu. You okay? " I turned around seeing Rameek, Tania and Pamela.
"I'm fine" I mumbled.
"We wanna step out now babe. You sure you good? " Tania asked.
"Don't worry guys, I'm fine, I swear" I said giggling as I stood to my feet and walked closer to them.
"Aiit then, group hug before we head out"Rameeks goofy self said as he pulled us together.
"Aiit guys. Bye! " with that, they left and I was alone in Jamari's big ass house. I headed inside to watch some tv. Something to distract me a lil bit.

I heard the door open and I sat up from the couch.
"Jamari." I called him softly. I glanced at the clock and it read 7:15pm.
"Where have you been Jamari? I've been calling you, everyone's been calling you are you okay? " I asked all at once as I walked up to him to reduce the space between us.
His are blood shut red.
"What's wrong Jamari?" I asked as I reached out to touch his face. He moved my hand away. I feel a pain in my chest.
"I'm good" he kept his response short as he walked around me and headed into the kitchen. He got a bottle of water out of the fridge and began gulping the cold liquid down his throat. It was hard not to watch his every move.
"But you don't look good. You weren't taking your calls, you were away for too lon-"
"What the hell has gotten into you Luna?"
"Huh? " I lowly asked in shock. What is going on right now.
"You're obviously not my woman. You ain't my momma, you my fucking cook. Why don't you keep your nose in the kitchen where it belongs. I don't owe you no explanation. Fuck outta here"
Hearing him say all that, its hard to take it all in. I'm such a fool for thinking we we're getting somewhere.
"Just because I care. Just because I fucking care about you Jamari! How can you belittle me so bad-"
"Shut the fuck up! This is my house, don't be shouting in here like you own this bitch. I fucking pay you. Do what you're paid to do to get your shit in order and stop tryna act all tough. I'm the boss here!"
Jamari did not only interrupt me, he just insulted me so bad, shouting and getting in my face. Intimidating me with his height. I noticed his face soften a bit. That's when I realized I was crying. Somehow, I felt heartbroken. I stuck Jamari hard on his right cheek. I feel so much emotions right now. I watched him hold his cheek and look at me. I can't seem to stop the tears from flowing. I sniff and pick up my purse.
"You're a stupid, idiotic loner. I hope you rot in your house, boss. Because I quit. I'm gonna work hard and get myself another job. So that i can keep my shit in order. Fuck you Jamari. Oh I'm sorry, Mr. Carter" I said rolling my eyes hella hard before walking out of his house. Ensuring I slam the door really hard. I hope I broke something. Just when I thought we we're getting somewhere, I was so damn wrong.