She is perfect

Sero POV

Uraraka: But y'all would be soooo cute with each other!! Come on you you like her!!!
Sero: No! Mina is just my best friend, nothing more.

Uraraka has been annoying everyone. She keeps trying to make people get with each other. Now she's thinks me and Mina should date. I mean yes I maybe have liked her for a while but she wouldn't like someone like me. All she thinks of me is her best friend. Mina walked into the classroom and saw everyone gathered by me. She started to run over here and I told everyone if they said anything they were dead.

Mina: Hey guys!! What are we talking about??
Uraraka: Oh nothing at all Mina, nothing at all.
Kirishima: Yea it's nothing, right Sero?
Sero: Yes. It was nothing.
Mina: Come on you guys!! I wanna know!!!
Todoroki: This is why I don't make friends.
Uraraka: WAIT!! I KNOW EXACTLY WHO WOULD BE GOOD FOR YOU!!

As she said that everyone went to crowd around him, including Mina. Why must you be so cute and awesome and beautiful. It was hard enough to not blush in front of them now for you to walk in and light the room up.

"Alright students take your seats so we can begin the lesson"
"But Mr.Aizawa!! We were talking about how I think Todoroki would look good wit-"
"I don't wanna hear it."

As everyone sat in there seat Mina looked at me and winked at me. I got flustered immediately and she laughed. Sometimes I wonder if she is flirting with me or not. She went to her seat and sat down and kept messing with her hair. Her hair was so beautiful and I've always wanted to touch it myself, it looks so fluffy like cotton candy almost.

Time skip: Lunch, 1:10

Finally the bell rang and it was time for lunch. I was about to go with Kaminari but Mina grabbed my hand.
"Mina?"
"Check it out! I got you some food! I had leftovers from last night and it's your favorite! Soba!!"
"How did you know I like Soba?"
"You told me like a month ago!"
"Wouldn't you rather save this for yourself?"
"Nah! I would rather eat it with you! Now come on let's go eat!"
(Hi this is 10 months later from when I first made this chapter lol. Anyways honestly forgot Soba was Todoroki's fav but I'm too lazy to search anything up. Just know after this chapter ended Todoroki stole it)

Like that she made me blush once again. It's like she can make you feel one emotion one minute then another one the next minute. She was amazing. I've always wanted someone just like her.
She is my true love...

Authors Note
Sksbwoqnbdnos
So it begins...the love with SERO BOI AND MINA BOI as they fall in love. I think this was a pretty good first chapter and I really like it! I hope you guys love it too and leave me tips or suggestions if you have any! I love all of you!! Baiiiiii!!!