16. In Order To Protect...

Start from the beginning

He scoffed in annoyed, "I was thinking."

"About what?"

They stare at each other for a few seconds before Logan responds, "About why you look the same just like your future-self."

Erik frowned, "what?"

Looking away from him, feeling annoyed, "Nothing."

But that didn't stop there, it cause Erik to thinking more deep in curiosity and he will not stop until he finds the answer. What Logan said just now cause him to think something is not right about him being immortal because he knows that he is just a mutant, not an immortal.

There is only one person who is immortal and it was none other than the woman at his laps.

Staring down at the peaceful face of hers, there is a possibility she did something to him without him knowing. Maybe there is a good reason why she did it. But the question is, why him?

He is a criminal.

He is the villain of humanity.

People hunt him for his evil deeds.

He did all of these, his intention is to protect Layla, his Schatz, from them who are trying/investigate something unique, experiment new species for their interest and money. He killed those who are a threat. He knew what he did is not right but this is the only way to avoid them track down his precious goddess.