15

When i woke up, the first thing i saw was chase. I was resting on his chest and he was looking down at me.

"Good morning beautiful," he said, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"good morning, handsome. how long have you been up?" i asked

"not too long. I didn't want to wake you though, so I've just been sitting and thinking."

"anything in particular,"

"yes, you." Chase replied right before kissing me.

i could get used to waking up like this. i thought to myself.

Me and chase stayed in bed for a while longer until we decided to get our day started. We had a panel planned today.

When we both finished getting dressed, Chase told me he had texted the guys so we could meet up before we went to our panel.

Their was a knock at the door, Chase walked over to answer it since i was still getting ready. I heard the door open and then the voice of some some of the guys.
It was payton, Anthony, and noen.
Soon after i heard, Avani, Cynthia, and Madi walk in too.
I walked out of the bathroom and greeted everyone. Cynthia seemed more focus on Chase to even notice my presence. I began talking to Avani, Madi, and the boys. When i looked over i saw Chase and Cynthia laughing at something she was showing him on her phone. I dusted off the weird feeling that was growing in my stomach and tried to focus on the conversation i was having.

"You nervous?" Avani asked

"for what?" i seemed to have zoned out

"your first panel, obviously." madi laughed

"kinda, but i'm also so excited. Plus you guys will be there, so i have nothing to worry about." i responded.

"Yeah, the fans will love you." Anthony said

"i hope so." i mumbled

I tried to drown out the sounds of cynthia and chase but i couldn't help but overhear their conversation.

"So what's going on between you and little miss perfect over there?" Cynthia asked with a tint of sarcasm in her voice.

"kenzie? We just made things official actually." Chase responded awkwardly

Then i saw cynthia whisper something in his ear. He smirked at whatever she was saying.

I quickly looked away before either of them could tell i had been eavesdropping.
I signaled towards madi and Avani to look at Chase and Cynthia, they must have already noticed, like i had, because they simply mouthed the words, "i know"

They pulled me towards the bathroom so we could talk without anyone hearing.

"Did you see that?" I asked

"It was pretty hard to miss," Avani said awkwardly.

"Guys, please, what happened between them? what's going on?"

"kenzie," madi started, "its really not our place to say."

"please," i begged. I knew there was something i was missing.