Life-Line

OPERATOR FILES

NAME:
Helena Vera Ansgar

CODENAME:
Life-Line

BIRTHDATE:
July 23, 1991

BIRTHPLACE:
Stockholm, Sweden

AGE:
26

HEIGHT:
1.702 m (5 foot, 7 inches)

WEIGHT:
62.142 kg (137 lbs)

ORGANIZATION:
National Task Force (ONI)

PRIMARY LOAD OUT:
MP5 Submachine Gun
G36 Assault Rifle

SECONDARY LOAD OUT:
P226 Pistol

UNIQUE GADGET:
Booster

A proximity device shot from Life-Line's primary that blows up when an enemy steps into range. Originally, something that would be thrown, but with the help of operators Nomad and Echo, the gadget was fixed to help the safety of the user.

PSYCHOLOGICAL REPORT:
"Operator, Life-Line, is a secretive woman with plans all set up in her mind. Six's [Harry Pandey] psychological evaluation concluded that the girl relies on her emotional support dog and partner, Klas Ansgar [German Shepherd], due to a break-in+kidnapping from an unknown man. Because of that day, she developed an anxiety disorder and it seems that she has become shut off. Hopefully with some team training, the young girl will open up. As of right now, Harry wants to keep an eye on her to make sure she is okay. Operator Meghan 'Valkyrie' Castellano has set up a few extra cameras around the areas where she is most accommodated to. Valkyrie refuses to place one in Ansgar's dorm for privacy reasons (this is fine!). Other than that, Ansgar will fit in perfectly with the other operators, but she might need to prove herself worthy to some."

— Gustave 'Doc' Kateb : GIGN Operator and designated doctor for Team Rainbow

NOTES:
"Life-Line is a great addition to Team Rainbow. I trust her with my life, and she trusts me. I know many of the other operators have taken a sort of unliking to her [Helena] during our field work, but I just don't think they understand her as well as I do. Both her and Klas [ESA] make a great team on and off the field. She cares for all of us, but she shows it in her own way."

— Julien 'Rook' Nizan : GIGN Operator

"Life-Line has shown too much mercy for a White-Mask Member. Every time she has come face to face with this one masked member, she freezes. She has shown us little to no care as the member has threatened to shoot the team to see how she'd react. Ansgar might have a good gadget, but you can't put any trust in her because she will get any of us killed in an instant."

— Eliza 'Ash' Cohen : FBI SWAT Operator