"Anyways, have you seen the new video from Drago? They're wondering why you haven't responded yet to their fight. He wants to fight you." Jay says as he was looking at his phone.

"What?" Adonis asked confused, not knowing what he was talking about.

"It's all over social media bro where you been?"

"Can you send it to me?" Adonis squints his eyes looking towards Jay.

"It's live on ESPN now hold on Sandra, lemme change the channel real quick." Jay quickly changes the channel to ESPN while the story was still live.

Adonis sits back in the chair and rests his elbows on his knees and props his head up with his hands attentively watching Viktor Drago threaten him to a fight.

Viktor Drago, son of the infamous Ivan Drago challenged Son of the late boxing champion Apollo Creed to a fight in the ring, if Creed accepts this could be a fight of the century.

"Come on Creed It's been a few months since we sent out a request for you to fight me, what are you waiting for? Scared you going to end up like your old man mate?" Viktor Drago threatens him in the pre recorded video on screen.

By this time Bria walks back out of her room now in loungewear and hears the TV about Viktor Drago challenging Adonis to a match. She looks over to where Adonis was and walks over towards him. He nervously fiddles with his hands and looks over towards Bria and clears his throat.

"You okay?" She asks noticing his uneasiness.

"I'm fine, why don't we go back to your room okay?" Adonis suggested. Bria agrees silently nodding and gets up off of the couch with Adonis following her lead. She watches Sandra give her a look as she made her way through the living room and mouthed, 'stop it'.

Once inside of her room she closes the door behind him and watches him sit on the bed and take off his shoes to get more comfortable. The TV was on showing some Lifetime movie with a predictable ending. Bria leans against the wall by her closet and observed his small movements as he got up to place his shoes by the door and sat back down.

He gestured Bria to come over and she obliged finding her way in between his legs, his hands hold onto her hip pulling her in closer. Her arms snake around his neck clasping her hands together briefly before slowly sliding them by his neck and cups his cheeks gently squeezing them together.

Adonis laughs, breaking his seriousness briefly before watching Bria bend down to kiss his lips. He accepts, pecking her lips again before she pulls away and attacks his chubby cheeks with kisses.

"You're trying to make me feel better and it's working." Adonis groans, sitting her on his lap.

She uses her hand to brush the top of his head back and held onto him, resting her head on his chest.

"Knowing you I already know you've made up your mind about the fight...what's holding you back from making an announcement?"

"I don't think Rocky's going to want me to do it." He admits truthfully and sighs. "I want to do this to avenge my father's death and I'm not accepting this fight because I feel pressured to, it's because I want to."

"Are you sure about this? I mean the Drago's fight to kill," She sighs, knowing she could've worded what she just said better. "...they are literally trained since they're old enough to walk and talk to be a boxer, this man is a machine that's all he is and that's all he's ever going to be but you, you've got everything to live for."

"Bria, what do I have to live for? Hmn? Since I was a kid I've been jumping around foster home to foster home, my mother didn't even want me and my pops died in the fucking ring. This is what I was born to do and I'm going to avenge my fathers death." He declares.