Everything was a beautiful black. The different feels of each object made me slightly excited. Something in me wanted to be restrained to the bed, while he used one of the vibrators on my flower bud, making me pour out my own dew while a clear happy sap seeped out of me.

Fuck, I felt like my flower was going to burst! I was wet, like super wet. Sexual frustration is new for me, I didn't know how to deal with stuff like this.

"Had a good nap?"

"Yes, thank you. I really needed it. How long was I sleep for?"

"23 minutes, you look flustered,"

"You may be right."

"Hungry?"

"Famished,"

"Luckily, the lunch only came 5 minutes ago, so it's still fresh and warm."

"Thank you,"

I didn't even care what he brought, that dream, plus me not eating this morning had me starving for two things.

Food and sexual satisfaction.

This is toxic, why am I doing this to myself?

Because you love it. The adrenaline, the fear, the pain, every inch of your body has been craving this. Its not that you don't want it, you just don't want to accept the fact that you love this. Danger, is something you've been craving. Something you've been yearning for! Do you think Quintin could ever give you a rush like this? He's boring, too careful, non-adventrous, subpar. An entire year went by and you two did nothing together. He was just a friend. Not lover material.

Maybe the voice in my head was right. He was more like a friend than anything. I feel for him due to the fact that he was the first person to give me something different. That's the same reason I fell for Kyle... But with David, I knew things would just be purely sexual. I no longer wanted a romantic connection to any man. Fun was all I wanted, so that's what I'm going to get.

"You want to fuck? Like right now? I'm really in the mood."

"Sure,"

A coy smirk spread across my face, I could get use to this.

"So on the desk again? Or-"

"Couch, remove your clothes, lay on your back."

"Yes, sir." It rolled off my tongue with ease, as if I've been saying it for years.

David pupils dilated, like he just heard the most beautiful words ever. Doing as he said, I slowly stripped off my clothes, laid on my back, and slowly spread my legs slowly. Lust filled his face, quickly tossing off his suit like he every second mattered.

Now that I take a good look at him, David's body was fucking sculpted. "How often do you go to the gym? Your body is perfect."

"Two hours, everyday after work." I'd die the first 5 minutes into a workout. That's why his stamina is crazy long! My finger traced the outline of his six pack and chest pecs, they were firm and hard. Was it possible to have an orgasm just by touching someone's body?

"Your soaked," his cold fingers moved from my petals to my bud, over and over again, like he was getting his fingers aquatinted with my flower before his fingers sunk into me steadily. Was teasing me some sick joke of his?

"When I said fuck, I meant really fuck me, not with your damn fingers."

"Cursing must be your new favorite thing, you didn't look like the type to speak so aggressively. It's sexy though."