"Kay,"

Minutes later Willow was opening the door for me. "You look so drained, come in."

"So what's the matter?"

"I've just been feeling a little unsafe lately, I don't know why, it's just this feeling I can't shake from me..."

"Has someone been stalking you?"

"I don't think so, it's probably because I just moved here and don't feel safe yet, at least not until my cat gets here. She was supposed to be delivered today, but the vet had an emergency. Hopefully she gets here by the morning."

"What's her name?"

"Emerse,"

"Unique and cute. I love it."

"Thanks, I really do hope they deliver her by the time I get home."

For the next hour?-- I'm not sure, the whole time I was in a daze. I tried my hardest to listen to Willow. But it didn't take long for my body to finally give up. It was 6:30 when I'd awaken from the sound of the alarm on my phone going off.

Quickly, I took a shower, did my hair, and changed my clothes before waking up Willow, just as my Uber pulled up.

I'm going to be late.

I usually leave out at 6:15, now it's already 6:50 and I'm still another 20 minutes away, also I have to pick up his coffee. Never again will I make this mistake.

7:23 was the time I walked into David's office holding his fresh coffee; which took 5 minutes to brew. David looked annoyed.

"I apologize for being so late, your coffee is still hot, I got it made fresh. I'll get to work now." Feeling nervous as hell thinking about all the possibilities of me being late. My fingers trembled slightly. I should've just called in sick.

"You look tense, what's wrong?"

"Honestly, I assumed you were going to be extremely pissed at me. And I know how you get when you get upset, so I mentally braced myself for whatever you reaction was going to be..."

"You have nothing to worry about, Olivia. I'm not that person anymore. Since then I've gotten help, I don't have the desire I once had to cause harm to anyone else to ease my anger. Just finish your work."

It felt weird to hear those things come from his mouth. Surprisingly, his tone relaxed me.

God this this is weird, what the hell is happening to my life?

"You still look tired, once your done with all your work you can take a nap in the other part of my office. I'll have lunch delivered up."

"Why are you being so nice to me? This is confusing..."

"I want to make up for everything I've put you through, that's if you'll let me."

Without saying another word, I continued to work until my lunch break. David, was right, I did needed some sleep, I was also starving. Never think you can survive off only water for a day, it only makes you pee.

Sitting down on his office couch, my mind was trying to make the hardest decision ever. Should I eat, then sleep, or sleep, then eat? I couldn't come to a conclusion, but my body made it for me, as I laid on my side, passing out.

The room was cold and dark, either it had no windows in here, or they were covered with heavy curtains. For some reason, this was very relaxing. It didn't take me long to find the light switch.

"This is....just, wow."

It was beautifully decorated room, which was probably located in a basement of a drafty house. A California king bed, sat in the middle of the room, it had bed restraints attached to it already, on the wall hung various of toys, floggers, whips, leashes, chains, the list could go on. The carpet was soft, but the rug in the middle was even softer. It was what I assumed to be a sex swing at the other end of the room.