Yoongi's Secret : taegi

Start from the beginning

Yoongi gasped softly when he felt himself pulled and Taehyung quickly slipped his tongue into Yoongi's mouth, an action which never failed to make him moan. And this time was no different, as soon as Taehyung tilted his head and his tongue met Yoongi's the older boy relaxed against him, finally giving in and moaning loudly.

Taehyung tried not to smirk, knowing he had won, and instead drew Yoongi closer to the edge of the couch so he could push his hand beneath the hem of his hoodie, pull the hood back and run his fingers through the older boy's soft mint green hair. Yoongi whimpered and allowed Taehyung to touch him anywhere he wanted, sighing as Tae slipped his fingers over his sides, up his chest to brush his sensitive nipples, drawing a shiver and a gasp from Yoongi. When he tilted his head back Taehyung took his opportunity to nip at his pretty, pale throat. Yoongi's hands came up to grasp at his shoulders and then Taehyung was pushing him back, down so his back was on the couch and he could crawl up onto him.

"Tae," Yoongi whimpered as Taehyung attacked his neck, pushing the hoodie up to expose his pale stomach, a knee coming to press lightly between his legs.

"Yeah baby?" Taehyung replied between kisses against Yoongi's neck.

"I - ah - I'm s-till m-mad at you," he managed to say, his hand gripping a fistful of Taehyung's shirt. The younger pulled back quickly and looked down at him. Yoongi's soft hair was messy, his lips red and cheeks flush. The skin of his neck was already less perfectly porcelain than when Taehyung had arrived, and his torso was half exposed, Taehyung's hands still on his skin.

"Is that so?" Taehyung replied. Yoongi nodded.

"I was mad earlier too," Yoongi said, biting his lower lip.

"Mm?"

"Y-you know what I sometimes do when I'm mad at you," Yoongi murmured. Taehyung's eyes darkened.

"Baby you didn't."

"Only a little..."

"You know you're not allowed."

"I was lonely, I told you!"

"Let me see," Taehyung said, sitting up and looking down at Yoongi.

"Noo," he whined. " 's embarrassing."

"I'll wait," Taehyung said, raising an eyebrow. Yoongi huffed and reached down, his hands hovering over the button on his jeans. He glanced down as he began to work at it and then when he had just barely gotten the button undone he froze, his cheeks blushing. He quickly started to rebutton them but Taehyung caught his wrists. "What's the matter baby?" He asked.

"I just...forgot something," Yoongi said, tugging at his wrists.

"Are you going to take your pants off for me or are you going to make me do it?" Taehyung asked, a warning in his voice. It would hurt if Taehyung did it. And sometimes Yoongi liked the hurt, but at the moment he was especially shy.

"Don't make fun of me, okay?" He murmured softly. Taehyung faltered, recognizing real worry in his boyfriend's voice and let go of his wrists right away.

"I would never, Yoongi," he said seriously, frowning. Yoongi took a breath and continued to unfasten his pants, then push them down. He carefully pulled his legs out and dropped the pants onto the floor before straightening back out under Taehyung's gaze, his head turned away shyly.

Taehyung was staring. His mouth was hanging open a bit. His eyes blinked in disbelief.

His boyfriend, the spitfire, soft hearted, hard working boy - was wearing a pair of black, lacy panties. Taehyung couldn't look away from the way the dark fabric looked against his pale skin, the way his pretty thighs and hips were exposed, the waistband sitting low, several inches below his belly button. And they were a little small, and Yoongi was hard, his cock pressing against the fabric which pinned it down, the head poking out the top of them just a little bit.