Bojack's Resurrection

Start from the beginning

Thorn smirked and said to Bojack "So this is your full power? I'm impressed

Thorn smirked and said to Bojack "So this is your full power? I'm impressed....mind if I go to my full power?" Bojack smirked back and said while crossing his arms "Go ahead....it'll make killing you much more enjoyable." Thorn powered up his SS2 towards its limits and as he did this strands of red aura began to make themselves visible as Thorn was channeling his Super Kaioken form! After reaching this form all Bojack could see was this:

Thorn charged at Bojack with his advanced speed and power however Bojack was able to dodge the Ki laced kick from Thorn! The Saiyan felt as if he wouldn't do much good if he kept missing attacks like that so he immediately vanished away making Boj...

Thorn charged at Bojack with his advanced speed and power however Bojack was able to dodge the Ki laced kick from Thorn! The Saiyan felt as if he wouldn't do much good if he kept missing attacks like that so he immediately vanished away making Bojack think about where Thorn was heading, even with his aura and power flaring like it was Thorn was still fairly good at hiding his energy signature from those who could sense it. Bojack then threw a punch at where he felt Thorn would be only to realize that nothing was there, Thorn then attacked Bojack with a Ki laced punch that sent him flying a few yards. Just then the Kaioken for Thorn wore off which meant he was now weaker than Bojack but for some reason he could still fight back which also made his allies wonder how he could do that. Bojack then was able to send Thorn flying into a building that caused some debris to crash on top of him, Bojack chuckled with evil intent laced in his laugh as he thought Thorn was defeated. Vegeta charged the pirate however because of the length of time he hadn't been training it was safe to say that he wasn't strong enough to even make Bojack sweat at all! Trunks tried his hand however that resulted in the same outcome as Vegeta, then Gohan tried however due to him being tired from his previous fights in his SS2 form Gohan was also knocked down! Bojack began to squeeze the life from Gohan's body just like Cell did before, Thorn emerged from the rubble and attacked Bojack with a Ki laced punch that sent the pirate skidding along the ground. Thorn held Gohan in his arms and said softly with his back turned to Bojack "Rest now Gohan....I'll handle everything from now on." Bojack sat up and went to attack but what he saw was this:

" Bojack sat up and went to attack but what he saw was this:

(Use Song Above)

Thorn had been standing there with his aura glaring around him like a raging inferno and this time his expression told Bojack all he needed to know; Thorn was going to do everything he could to defeat Bojack even if it killed him. Thorn turned to face Bojack only for his icy stare to burn a hole through Bojack's focus making the pirate wonder if he could even damage the Saiyan once again. Just then Thorn charged at Bojack and as the pirate went to block a punch, Thorn ducked down and with a Ki laced punch he was able to drive his fist into Bojack's ribs. The attack continued and shattered the ribs where Thorn punched as well as puncture a lung, Bojack felt the effects of the punch as he moved away from Thorn who stood there still holding his icy gaze on Bojack as he watched for the pirate to make any sort of move that would take place. Bojack charged at Thorn ignoring the pain in his chest however Thorn dodged away while saying in a roaring and powerful voice "Remember my name Bojack! I AM THORN....THE LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN WHO DESTROYED YOU!!! NOW PERISH....KAMEHAMEHA!!!!" The familiar blue attack hit Bojack with enough power and speed that Bojack had no time to counter or even react which allowed Thorn to end the attack from Bojack and his crew. Thorn stood there with his hands still in the familiar stance for the Kamehameha, his hands quivered slightly and his body shook like a leaf from the fatigue but he steeled his nerves and body long enough to say "It's over....Bojack has been taken care of..." Thorn powered down from his Super Saiyan form and as he headed towards his comrades, Trunks looked at Thorn and said "Amazing....your power has grown even more! How did you manage to beat him like that?" Thorn went to speak however because of how much energy he had burned Thorn simply passed out leaving Vegeta to catch him while saying "He's alright....he's just exhausted himself out." Everyone made sure they were ready to leave before they headed out to be with the rest of the group along with their families. Thorn woke up thanks to Bulma and Chi-Chi throwing some water on his face and after waking up it was obvious that he didn't have anyone in his family to be there with him. While Thorn said it never bothered him at all in his mind he was actually very alone however just as he went to fly off to continue being alone, a familiar voice called to him while saying "Hey...you alright?" The voice belonged to his long time friend from Planet Vegeta named Reina who found him just before the Cell Games took place, he looked at her while saying with a smile "Yeah....I'm alright, I've got you to worry about me." Reina smiles and said while hugging her Saiyan "Good....now shall we head home?" Thorn nodded and after saying his goodbyes to everyone as well as thanking Vegeta for what he did, Thorn and Reina headed to their apartment where almost immediately the two Saiyans began to relax and enjoy each other's company. Vegeta flew off on his own and as a camera spotted him Vegeta flew over to it while saying "Why are you following me? Don't ever do that again! Oh and according to the script I'm supposed to say....thanks for reading and see you later." Vegeta flew off leaving a trail of energy and a few supersonic waves in the air while the camera tried to keep up with Vegeta.