Different World, Same Problems

During a time of intense training with Whis and Beerus, our Saiyan named Thorn was going through a wormhole to fight an enemy from another universe however what happened next wasn't planned at all.

(Jump City)

The wormhole that Thorn used had spit him out into a world that was similar to what he would find like if he went to West City. As he brushed himself and his uniform off a male voice rang out saying to Thorn "Who do you work for? You certainly seem like you work with Slade!" This made Thorn face the owner of the voice only to find a teenager looking like this:

 As he brushed himself and his uniform off a male voice rang out saying to Thorn "Who do you work for? You certainly seem like you work with Slade!" This made Thorn face the owner of the voice only to find a teenager looking like this:

Thorn then said to the teenager "And I thought Gohan had the worst taste in outfits....Listen I'm not supposed to be here, I was doing some training and somehow I ended up here." The teenager then said while taking a battle stance "Sorry but I don't believe you, unless you want me to beat you I'd suggest you tell the truth." What the teenager didn't know was that Thorn wasn't an Earthling like himself, Thorn was a Saiyan who was born and bred to be a natural fighter. The Saiyan smirked and said "That's if you think you can beat me!" This angered the teenager making them charge Thorn in a reckless manner however Thorn being trained by both Whis and Beerus, he was able to see the attacks as if they were slow motion and he could see the pattern relatively quick. The teenager was easily countered and overpowered as Thorn tossed them towards a concrete wall, the impact was great however Thorn didn't want to kill the young fighter as he sensed that wasn't evil by any means. Thorn towered over the teenager saying to them while extending a hand to help them up "Trust me....I'm not a villain. If I was you'd be dead by now and you should know one more thing..." the teenager was on his feet only to hear from Thorn "I'm not an ordinary human like yourself....in fact I'm not from this world at all, I'm what is known as a Saiyan." The teenager wanted to laugh but after seeing Thorn's facial expression stay the same it was obvious that he wasn't joking at all, the teenager then said while using some kind of radio to signal for a motorcycle "Follow me....I want you to meet my team and I want you to show me what you mean by this 'Saiyan' thing." Thorn hovered off the ground and said while watching the teenager put on a helmet and get on their motorcycle "Team? I'm guessing that you try to defend this city then?" The teenager smiled and said "Yeah...come on let's head over to that T shaped tower! That's our base of operations and where the team is." Thorn followed the teenager while thinking to himself (Hm....this kid has talent but he's prone to anger, wonder if I can help him get much more refined in his combat skills?) Just then a bright green blast hit Thorn in his back only causing a burn mark to form on his outfit, the owner was a female who said to him "Leave my friend alone!" Thorn then said while holding a blast of his own out at the female "So you're the one who shot me then? You should know that I don't take kindly to that and should you ever do that again I will personally-" Just then the teenager Thorn met earlier said to the female "Starfire he isn't an enemy! Trust me for now!" The female now known as Starfire said to the male teenager "But Robin how do you know he isn't someone we know in disguise?" The male now known as Robin said while removing his helmet "Trust me Star...I just watched him easily beat me with a simple toss into a wall. Not only that but he told me himself that he wasn't going to kill me while helping me out of the rubble." Thorn then said while his blast disappeared "I'm not anyone you know because I don't who you are even referring to at all...and even if I was you wouldn't know about it unless you've seen me before." Starfire went closer to Thorn only to feel that his energy was warm and inviting however she could also feel that there was a bit of hatred and pride hidden deep in his energy. She then said while hugging the Saiyan "I can feel your hate and anger within you...also I can feel some pain within you." The pain she was referring to was where Thorn and his friend from when they were kids named Goku had an argument that resulted in them no longer being friendly with each other. Thorn simply said while standing there "It's alright....that's in the past and now a days I blame myself for what happened and not my friend. Anyways Robin is it? Let's head over to the tower you mentioned earlier and I'll show you what a Saiyan really is!"