bathroom

(Listen to song, while reading)

Hardin Scott and Tessa Young at Vance and Kimberley's NYE Party

“Hardin what are you doing we can’t do it in here” Tessa giggles.

he slaps your arse playfully, “just get your sexy ass in there, I need you”

“like right now?” she teased

“Yes don’t fucking test me Tess” his tone becoming more serious. “It’s your fault for grinding on me on the dance floor”

Before she knew it his lips were attacking her neck, his hands wrapped around her waist leading her backwards into the cubicle.

Tess giggled between kisses. “Hardin this is crazy what if someone comes in?”

“Baby just don’t think about it, just focus on us and only us, you want this as much as I do I can tell”

“oh can you now?” Tess said raising her eyebrows.

“Yes” he said staring intently into her eyes. Fuck he makes her so fucking weak she can feel herself getting wet. Tessa hates the way he can get her like this just by looking at her. Making sure the lock was on the cubicle door he pushed her against it the bang echoing throughout the empty bathroom.

“Fuck Hardin! ” she whispered.

“Relax” he whispered against her lips. “but then again after we get started there’s no way you’ll be doing much of that”

Oh. My. God. That’s it. She's under his spell now. She belonged to him and she would let him do whatever he wanted to her.

“Okay” she whispered staring into his gorgeous green eyes.

Tessa wanted to unclothe him so fucking badly but she knew she couldn’t just because it would look highly suspicious with clothes all over the floor if someone were to come in.

Hardin unbuttoned his jeans pulling them down exposing his boxer shorts Tess could already see his cock getting hard and she just wanted him inside her right now.

“I want you to fuck me so hard Hardin”

“You’ve changed your tune” he smirked

“Well what can I say? You do things to me”

He flipped her so that my hands slammed against the cubicle door he was going to take her from behind. Fucking hell. Tess got no warning he lifted her skirt up pulling down her underwear and rammed his cock inside her.

“Fuck!” she moaned

“mmm baby…you like it like this don’t you, you like it rough don’t you?”

“y-yes” she stammered

He chuckled at her response. “Look at you, you can’t even get your words out. Do I make you feel good babe?”

“mhmm” Tess moaned. It was like she was intoxicated. He made her feel a way that no one else ever could.

“Your so fucking wet” he seethed.

Tessa had to admit that it turned her on so much more that we could be caught doing this at any moment. There was something sexy and thrilling about this whole situation. She loved it. She loved him.

“Baby go faster” she begged

“Your wish is my command sweetheart” he whispered against her ear biting on her earlobe and placing kisses all over her neck sucking on her skin.

With that he thrust into her faster and faster. Tessa let him do all the work he had complete control over her. Nothing else mattered. She could feel myself getting closer and closer to her climax. Tessa could have sworn she heard the bathroom door open. Hardin was totally oblivious too involved in the sexual pleasure to notice.

“Hardin!”

“mm yeah babe?”

“did you hear that?”

“hear what?”

“the door!”

“no I didn’t hear anything”

Just then the door to one of the cubicles next to us slammed shut. Hardin carried on thrusting in and out of her. She didn’t want anyone to know what we were doing, it took all her efforts to not fucking scream his name. He was giving it to her so hard and she knew he was enjoying every second knowing that she couldn’t resist him, that it wouldn’t be too long before she had to scream his name and cum all over him.

“Hardin I-I’m…” she couldn’t get her words out, Tessa knew at that moment that she was completely his.

“It’s okay baby, I know” he whispered. “scream my name baby, let all these people know what a dirty girl you are”

A few more thrusts and… “fuuuuck Hardin!” she came all over him. He flipped her back around his hands on her ass forcefully kissing me. We heard giggles coming from outside the cubicle. Tessa's hoping they leave before they come out of here. Luckily they did and she gave a sigh of relief. Hardin on the other hand found this amusing.

“you asshole” she slapped his arm playfully

“You won’t be saying that once we get home, get ready for round 2 babe” he winked pulling her close wrapping his arm around her shoulder. Tess couldn’t wait for them to get out of here.