I want you

She ran her fingers through her boyfriends soft brown locks as he head rest in her lap, she used her free hand to trace the outline of his face. She used her index finger to trace his sharp jaw, to his defined cheekbones, tracing the outline of his eyes as she used the pad of her thumb and ran it over his plump pink kissable lips.

“Did I ever tell you that you’re so handsome?” Tessa mumbled as Hardin's lips curved into a smile “Did I ever tell you that you’re an angel?” Hardin questioned lifting his head out of Tessa's lap. He pulled Tessa towards him allowing her to straddle him as he sat upright against the headboard.

Hardin brought his hand up to Tessa's cheek “I love you so much.” he kissed her forehead then leaned down to give her a kiss “I love you more.” Hardin leaned in capturing Tessa's sweet lips once more. It was a slow and sweet filled with passion, Tessa wrapped her arms around Hardin's neck as she ran her fingers through his hair as Hardin's hand fell to Tessa's waist. Just a few seconds later the kiss was getting heated as Hardin licked the bottom of her lips, Tessa parted her lips slightly, their tongues danced against each others as they fought for dominance.

His hands trailed to her ass giving her right cheek a playful slap as she jolted forward from the actions moaning into the kiss. Tessa's hands trailed down to unbutton his dress shirt as her hands stoked his toned chest as she pushed his shirt off her shoulders. Hardin switched their positions breaking their kiss to rest Tessa's against his soft satin covered pillows he dipped his head down to kiss her jaw down to her neck kissing her sweet spot then left a love bite causing Tessa to moan.

“Hardin” she said breathlessly as Hardin's hand came up to her throat squeezing at the sides causing her to moan a little as Hardin leaned down to kiss her passionately. Tessa bit down at Hardin's bottom lip as her hands slipped down to his erection causing a throaty groan passed his lips “You’re quite eager. Why might that be?” Hardin's British voice was low and raspy.

Tessa leaned up kissing Hardin's jaw down to his neck, as her hands fell to Hardin's visible erection again which Hardin quickly reached down and grabbed her wrist pulling it away causing Tessa to whine.

His large hands wrapped around her neck as he stared down at her, his beautiful emerald eyes now dark with lust “I asked you a question do I have to repeat myself?” his hands slipped down to her now soaking hot core his long digits brushed against the wet folds causing her to moan causing her eyes to close shut. Hardin squeezed the sides once more causing Tessa's beautiful eyes to open, she already knew how to address him “I want to feel your lips against my pussy, have your fingers inside me, I want your big cock inside of me, I want you to fuck me into the mattress no.. let’s break the bed please my pussy is wet for you only for you.”

Tessa pleaded as Hardin grinned. “What was that Theresa?” he said innocently though we all knew it he isn’t “I want to break the bed, I want your big cock inside me, I want your lips against my pussy and use those fingers oh those long fingers-“ she paused for a moment taking his middle finger into her mouth as she swirled her tongue over it “I want your long fingers inside of me, but I rather have your big cock inside of me, please give me what I want! I’m yours!”

With that Hardin roughly pushed Tessa down against bed her head against the satin covered pillows, he ripped her shirt which was originally his in half discarding the material. “No panties nor a bra Theresa?” he questioned as Tessa gave out a small giggle “Only for you.” he roughly kissed her using one of his one of his hands to pin her hands above her head as the other traveled down to her core brushing through the wet folds before inserting two of his long digits as his thumb rubbed slow yet rough figure eight’s against her clit as Tessa moaned throwing her head back against the satin pillows.