"Your welcome Shadow." The fox had a big grin on his face.

Tails and Shadow walked through the facility, with the fox pointing out some projects he's working, and began to talk about how the dark hedgehog would be getting paid.

"Now, in terms of payment, how it's going to work is that you and me will make a machine, or a robot, as a request. And they will pay us for said creation. And you will get 50 percent."

"Wow!" Shadow stopped in his tracks. "Miles, I appreciate that, but I couldn't except that much."

Tails turned back to see the ebony hedgehog with his arms crossed and a confused look on his face. "Well why not Shadow? If you help me with making the order, you should get appropriately. And I've already done the math. The parts for each device I make don't add up to the price of the machine itself. So we will be making money off it regardless."

Shadow didn't unfold his arms from his chest. "Well how much do you usually receive from one of your creations?"

"Well," Tails began rubbing his chin, leaving black streaks of oil on it, "I usually sell to the government, or super rich people that want a maid that they wont have to pay. I'd say I make anywhere from... 5000 to 200,000 a sale."

Shadow's eyes widened as he heard the fox say that last number. "Then I'll be fine with 30 percent. And I won't take no for an answer."

The two starred at each other for a moment. "Amy said you'd be stubborn. But I expected that. I thought I'd at least try. But don't be afraid to request more if you need more, Okay?"

Shadow nodded as they continued walking, until they come up to another desk.

"So, Rouge told me you broke your old G.U.N. communicator so they couldn't track you," Tails reached down and then handed Shadow a small red device, "I took the liberty to make you a new one. I programmed it to have Amy's, Rouges, and my number in there already. And I have your schedule already in there for you as well. Go ahead and take a look."

Shadow began to fiddle around with the red box, until he saw that the three contacts that Tails mentioned there, and then found his work schedule as well. "So you wont have me back for another three days?"

"Yep." Tails nodded, "That's when I intend to start the next project. And with your help, we should be able to get it done in no time."

Shadow brought his attention back to the phone in his hands, inspecting it thoroughly. It had a camera on the back, and one on the front, three buttons down the side, and on the back, it had Shadow's crimson symbol, which was a darker shade of red from the phone, with black out lining it. The ebony hedgehog smirked as he opened the phone up again, and began typing.

"Amy, it's Shadow. Tails gave me this device to keep in contact with you."

"Well," Tails voice broke Shadow's train of thought, "Do you have any questions for me?"

Shadow shook his head as he stuffed his phone into his pocket, "No. But thank you for what your doing. I understand this must be weird, since Sonic is your friend."

"Nah it's no big deal," Tails chuckled as the two began to walk back to the entrance, "Honestly, I don't know what has gotten into Sonic lately. I haven't seen him since the other night. I know about what happened yesterday at Amy's house, but he hasn't even tried reaching out to me, or Knuckles. I bet he thinks we betrayed him or something like that. But we just didn't want him to make a mistake by attacking you, or forcing Amy into something. But don't worry about him. He'll get over it eventually, I hope."