"You okay?"I ask Dave as he whimper. He held his shoulder while sweating bullets.

"I can't go on Nadine. I'm sorry what I did to your daughter, I'm really am"dave whispered. "I love her...."

"Well if you do, you better help me save her"I grip on his shoulder making him jump a bit and screamed. "Shut yo ass up"

"How the fuck you knew that biggy was down here? He never tells anyone his secret location"dave spoke.

"This was mister big secret location not Biggy. He just took over the location after I showed him this"I mumble.

"You taught Biggy or something?"

"Yes. I taught him everything"I frowned a bit.

"What's the plan since you dragged me here?"dave ask.

"Dave, you making me want to kill you"I cock my gun back.

"Woahhh, I'm sorry"he stepped back a bit. "Want me to distract them while you climb aboard?"

I looked around the seaport for anything that can explode. That can distract. "You look for a car, your our getaway driver"I took out my sniper aiming it at the gas tank on the ship. I shot at the gas tank causing a big explosion. The men scattered away from the fire.

"Are you trying to kill her!!"dave yelled.

"Get a damn car!! I don't care if it's a Uber driver!!"I yelled back. I ran down to the ship to climb aboard and save my daughter.

"Aye bitch...."I turn around seeing Biggy workers.

"Fuck"

•Noelani•

"What the fuck was that!!!"Biggy yelled. All of a sudden the loud ass alarms went off. Biggy men went running. "You planned something didn't you!!"he yelled at me.

"I don't know what your talking about"I mumble so calmly. Biggy nodded his head. One of Biggys men came back to him whispering something in his ear. Biggy smirked at me and walked off with him.

He left me alone. I have to find a way out. I tried to feel my way around but all I felt was..... oh shit. "Water!!"I yelled. I'm not scared of water. I just can't swim. This ship is sinking fast. "Fuck!!"I started freaking out. I started kicking to get out the chair. But ain't nothing was working. "God help me"I cried. I never should of met dave. I never should of open that door. I should of took that money and started a new life. But I didn't. "Mom please help me"I cried.

"Noelani"

"Yes mommy"

"How many times I have to tell you to stay in my sight!"

"I'm sorry mommy, I wanted to see the lake over there"

"I don't wanna lose you okay. Stay with me"

"Okay mommy"

"Noelani wake up!"I felt a slap on my face. I open my eyes seeing my mother beautiful face.

"Mom"my eyes widen. She cut the ropes and help me up. I hugged her tightly not letting her go.

"I don't wanna lose you again okay"she cried. I cried along with her. "Come on, we don't have enough time"

I followed her out the cellar door into the hallway. We looked both ways then proceeded down the hallway. "You have a gun?"I ask my mother.

"I do but don't have enough ammo" she whispered. I held her back once I saw some men running to the top of the shop. "That's where we need to go"