In the beginning

Thousands of years ago before quirks and technology there was magic and those who weilded it. Those people were called mages and each one had a speciality fire, ice, wind, earth, shadow and light. Each one on there own was formidable and they where one man armys but even there power was no match for the creatures that taught them.

The dragons an ancient race of beings that where strong fast agile and intelligent each one could control a element like mages but there was one race of dragon far superior than the rest the elder dragons they had power over all the elements, there skin nearly impenetrable strength far superior of the other dragons but it was there final ability that made them so feared by humans they could change forms. They had 2 forms dragon and human. In there human form they could manipulate how they looked but unminipulated they looked human but white horns on there head a tail and huge wings on there back. This is why humans feard them they could be your next door neighbour and you wouldn't know finally the king of mages got sick of the dragons constant threat to his land so he had them all killed all but one little baby who was put into stasis by his mother he was hidden in the home of all dragons aldavitch in the elder dragons castle not to be woken for 3 thousand years.

Now in the years he was in stasis the worlds magic was slowly dieing because unknown to everyone the dragons where the source of all magic so when all but one were killed the magic slowly died and after a couple hundred years the only magic was the magic keeping the baby in stasis and slowly the world forgot about magic.
A Thousand years later something new appeared it was like magic but still so different ability called quirks appeared its started whit a glowing baby in China over the next hundred or so year quirks evolved and became even more incredible and now 80% of the world had quirks but there was the 20% who where quirkiness and the where the bottom of society but in those hundred years a new profession appeared called a professional hero and whit the appearance of heros villains rose too test the might of heros and here is where our story really starts.
Here we see a young woman whit her child going for a stroll through the woods her name was inko midorya and her baby izuku midorya. She had decided to go for a walk in the woods when it started to rain so she took shelter in a small cave. When she got to the cave she seen a light at the end and curiosity got the better of her and she walked deeper into the cave and when she got to the opening she was met whit the sight of a castle.

 When she got to the cave she seen a light at the end and curiosity got the better of her and she walked deeper into the cave and when she got to the opening she was met whit the sight of a castle

"

Wow how is this even here" she said astonished and started to wander around and when she entered the castle she was met whit high ceilings and bright gray walls. She eventually made her way to the throne room then she gasped and ran to the throne her baby confused and he was on her chest in his harness and she stopped at the throne and looked at the baby whit black and purple wings golden horns and a dragon tail "oh my God why is there a baby here" just a she said this his eyes open and he starts to cry  and into picks him up to reassure him "oh it's ok little one it's ok"she says looking around and she sees a note on the basket he was in and she reads it.
To who ever is reading this
My name is valendria and I am this child mother sadly you would not know of our kind we are dragons from the forgotten time and I say this because he will not wake until 3 thousand years have passed  we existed in a time of magic but the king of our time wiped the dragons out killing the magic of the world.this child is the last of his kind the supreme race of dragons the elder dragons. please who ever you are I beg you to look after him you may even take the castle as your home if you wish it and there is a vault of riches that should last multiple life times just make sure he lives.

Yours sincerely and sorrowful
Valendria
Ps. His name is Ryu Romave

Inko was in shock from the letter and looked at the baby and held him close to her and looked at him and izuku "well izuku it looks like you have a brother" she then looks out the window and sees it's getting dark so she carts the baby back to her home vowing to raise them both to be the best they can be.

Notes:so what do you guys think of this please vote and leave a comment and what type of magic should I give izuku?