PHASE I: Chapter 1-Skydiving

James was sleeping in his bed, making full utilization of the warmth of summer days.

James was a one year old boy born to Jasmine and Accolypse Grider. It was indeed a weekend when James' father had just arrived back from the gym. While Jasmine cooked lunch for him.

James' father exclaimed in a monotonous manner," If I don't get my lunch in less than a minute I will never eat anything thereafter."

"I admit you must be hungry but you just exaggerate too much in your statement hon' and anyways the lunch is almost done, servin' hot in a minute." Replied Jasmine.Soon the aroma of fresh Enchiladas and Pinwheel Canneloni Pasta spread across the apartment. At that very same moment someone knocked on the door.Who could it be in the afternoon? Accolypse sluggishly reached the door when the knock was heard again," Coming..." Accolypse shouted and reached the handle.

At that exact time the steel frame, plywood coated door was kicked so harshly from out that it burst open and hit Accolypse. Accolypse was thrown a little back he slid over the surface to the kitchen, he asked Jasmine to save James who was still in the hall. Jasmine took a knife and a pan and went ahead.

A teen stepped in looked around, then many bandits rushed in as teen said,"Shoot to kill! Lads." Just as one took his pistol out the holster. Accolypse came out of the master bedroom and threw a weight on him, it hit his head and he exclaimed" Shit...!" as he fell down covering the wound.

"Take that you dogs!" Accolypse threw another one at them, they dodged it this time and ran forward towards him. The teen boy sat on a chair and saw it was actually getting cinematic.

Now Accolypse took a bar of weights clung to it each of ten that made its total weight twenty. He threw it on them and WHAT A SHOT they collapsed with the bar on them Accolypse saw at Jasmine she handed him the knife he aimed towards the teen boy. Jasmine went in and took another knife.

"This is your last chance boy get outta here before I make this knife pierce you skull. You are so young, you can still help yourself, don't indulge in such things." Said Accolypse.

"Thank you for your advice, by the way my name is Atlantico ."

"Wow that's a fantastico name. So what shall I do about it.I wont repeat myself, GET OUT."

"Kill me if you have the guts to sir!" Said Atlantico irritably. Just as a bandit managed to take out his pistol in a knocked down condition under the bar, Jasmine bent and pierced her knife in his wrist as he squeaked and felt pain as the blood came out forcefully Jasmine took out the knife as it started to get to the handle. Soon the guy died since he lost much blood. "That must've cut some serious veins."Said Accolypse

Jasmine started to cry. " Stop crying right now and go call the police." Said Accolypse, she ran to the telephone.

Atlantico teased him by making an annoying gesture then he stood up and held the chair and started to walk forward,"Don't move." Shouted Accolypse as Jasmine dialed the police. But Atlantico didn't stop he forced Accolypse to throw the knife on him, Accolypse threw the knife and just as it was gonna hit Atlantico's head, Atlantico caught it between his middle and index finger then he called Jasmine as she saw back he threw the knife on Accolypse which pierced straight in his head. Accolypse collapsed on the floor, Jasmine yelled," No...!" Then Atlantico walked to her ," I am sorry but I have to do this." Saying this Atlantico held her head and suddenly twisted it anticlockwise, it strained her neck and she too died instantly.

Then he went to the bandits," You weaklings, you useless Earthlings ." he lifted the bar in one hand and threw it aside. Then he walked to James he took a dining table chair and kicked to break its leg then as he reached James,"Fare ye well lil brother." he smashed the wooden leg on James' head. Blood began to drip over his small T-shirt which also had James written on it. Just as Atlantico was about to hit him the second time a hoarse voice touched everyone's ears as a figure of an old man emerged at the broken door saying," Stop...!"