/Preparing the party\

"Jayden!" yelled the gold ranger "Hey Antonio." The red ranger said as he walked through the hallway. "W-wanna go fishing? I can't remember the last time we hung out just me and you." Antonio asked, as Jayden kept walking "Hold on, I wanna talk to Kevin."

He almost opened the door to a room before Antonio jumped infront of him. "N-NO! I mean, Kevin is probably talking to Mike. Ya know, training and planning, and stuff. I promise we'll have a blast. Ya know, for meeting up again." Jayden raised a eye brow at his child hood best friend's strange behavior

"You know what, fine. I got nothing else to do if Kevin is busy" Antonio smiled from ear to ear as he grabbed his best friend's arm and dragged him out of the house "Antonio slow down! I can walk perfectly fine"

The remaining rangers breathed sighs of relief as they had almost been caught. "That-.. was to close." Mike said as he put down a box full of confetti "Yeah, imagine what would happen if Antonio didn't convince him otherwise." Emily said as she blew up another red balloon.

"Ooh - ahh - ooh! It's the prince's birthday tomorrow!" said Octoroo holding his book. "It is?" spoke Dayu in surprise "Yeah, the gold ranger's taken him out fishing as the others prepare the party."

Master Xandred drank a whole bowl of his medicine before grunting as he put the bowl down "Than let's send him a earlier birthday gift." He smiled a wicked smile. The 2 servants of the demon turned to him "What nighlok do you think of sending?" asked the squid.

"Send in Yemory." The demon said before grunting and screaming "MORE MEDICINE!"

"Can I bake the cake this time?" asked the pink ranger as everybody else in that room screamed "NO!" "I-I mean Jayden is more aware than Emily, it'll be much harder to bake a cake without him realizing what's going on." Mentor Ji reasoned.

"Yeah I guess you're right." Mia shrugged. Kevin who was talking on the phone hung up "Cake should be ready by tomorrow!" He said as they all nodded. Mia turned away from the rest as she lightly blushed I just want this to be perfect Thought Mia Jayden's done so much for us, and.. we wouldn't be here without him. Not only that...maybe.. he would... no Mia get a grip, you're living a fantasy!

She gripped a box that was black with red ribbon. "Mia, can you help me?" asked Emily as she was holding about 30- 40 balloons. She was floating on the roof. Everybody laughed, Mia came closer "Yeah I don't think Jayden would need- or want all those balloons." She grabbed her best friend's leg as they're weight combined got Emily to the ground

Antonio dragged Jayden all the way to a huge pond with a waterfall right next to it. "Antonio- you didn't need to drag me!" yelled Jayden as Antonio panted. "No no- It's fine." He said, Antonio tried desperately to catch his breath.

I wonder how the others are doing The gold ranger thought. Jayden looked to his friend's fishing box. He grabbed a red fishing rod as Antonio looked up to him "That rod is very rare. It's a special antique, they stopped making them and there's only four in existence."

Jayden examined it. He looked over to see Antonio take a blue fishing rod, it's his 'go to' rod.

"Ok, actually have you ever been fishing?" Antonio asked as Jayden shook his head "The only time I left the house was to go shopping or stop nighlok. Never had the time." Antonio smiled "Well mi amigo, I'll teach you everything you need to know."

Jayden smiled as Antonio went over and positioned his rod and hands on the rod in the right position.

Yemory was wondering around town as citizens screamed and ran away "Run run run away, I will find you any day." He sung as he grabbed a women who tripped on her high heels "Ah you have a big head." Yemory opened his mouth as a glowing ball came from the women's forehead and entered his mouth

"Oh how I love memories." He said as the women passed out and he dropped her. The gap sensor went off rapidly "Nighlok attack!" Shouted Kevin.

Mentor Ji took out his phone and called Jayden. Kevin, Mike, Mia, and Emily ran to the living room as Mike tapped the map "Mall Shore's parking lot" yelled Mia as they quickly left. Jayden and Antonio were fishing until Jayden's phone started to buzz

Jayden reeled in his rod and put it back as he picked up "Mentor? What's up?" Antonio reeled in a big tuna fish as Mentor spoke on the other line "There's a nighlok attack in the Shore mall's parking lot."

"We're on our way." He hung up and looked to Antonio "Nighlok attack." Antonio put the fish in the bucket he had and nodded. He put his fishing rod back as the two quickly ran off towards the mall.

"Go go samurai!" Said Jayden as he morphed while they ran, Antonio did the same. They got there just in time to see Kevin and Mike de-morphed on the ground, Emily was attacking the nighlok but what caught Jayden's attention was Mia. She had her foot caught in a large crack in the concrete

Before they could step in they saw the nighlok knock Emily back all the way into a car as she de-morphed. The nighlok went over to Mia "MIA!" Shouted the red ranger as he ran to them as fast as he could. "Oooh you look like a fine meal" Yemory said

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" Jayden said as he sliced the nighlok back. "Jayden!" Mia said "My foot- It's stuck!" Jayden turned back as Antonio tackled the nighlok named Yemory. "Hey get off!"

Jayden kneeled down and stuck his sword in the crack "Hold still" He wiggled his sword around in the crack before Mia could remove her foot out. "Can you stand?" The red ranger asked the pink as she shook her head "I-I think it got sprained when I tripped.."

Jayden looked behind them to see the nighlok blast Antonio as he de-morphed "Stay here." He said as Mia nodded. Jayden wielded his sword and ran to the fight. "Ah the red ranger, just the one I wanted to see."

"Jayden be careful!" Screamed the gold ranger who was some what stable. Jayden went for a blow but Yemory dodged. He kicked the ranger's sword out of his hands as Jayden, with no weapon dodged a punch. He grabbed the nighlok's arm and threw him into a wall.

With the monster stunned he ran to grab his sword but Yemory quickly jumped and tackled him. Jayden tried to block punches from the monster who was on top of him. "Jayden!" screamed Emily, Mike, Mia, and Kevin.

Jayden kicked him off and did a flip to get up right. The monster kicked Jayden right in the gut, and with Jayden stunned he grabbed the collar of the ranger's suit. "Ah now here's your early birthday gift!"

"No thanks I don't like early birthday presents" snapped Jayden as he back flipped out of the nighlok's grip. "But I insist!" He blasted Jayden as he was knocked back. Jayden grunted and tried to get up. "Time for red to-" before the monster finished its quip it was stabbed from behind

Jayden was surprised. The nighlok dropped to the ground and Jayden saw Antonio morphed again. Yemory growled "Dried out! But guess what, I ain't coming back. Now that I've weakened you ^grunt^ time for my friend to finish the job."

He escaped through the very same crack Mia got stuck in. "No!" shouted Jayden. He ran over to the crack holding his side. Jayden put his hand in front of it "I gotta go after him." the red ranger said "Jayden you can't!" Kevin said getting up.

"Yes I can, and I will. Those people he attacked. They need me." Jayden moved his hand inside the actual crack "JAYDEN!" Yelled Emily running over. She grabbed his arm and removed it "Emily let go!"

"Jayden you can't go! We won't be able to follow, and what happens if he takes you out? We can't back you up!" Jayden grunted. "F-fine" He said as Emily and Antonio helped him up, Mike and Kevin helped Mia. "Lets go home."