♧ Rhys X Artist!Reader ~ What's the difference? ♧

Start from the beginning

"Which means I'm allowed to see both due to me not being a child", he commented before taking your sketchbook from the table. You tried to steal your sketchbook back, but that bastard decided to stand up and move further away from the table so you couldn't reach him by climbing.

"No! Give that back!" You then sprinted towards him, jumping as high as you could just to crash against his semi-toned chest. You continued to jump, even try to pull down his arms, before he could open the book fully. However, your attempts were useless since he was taller than you and his race clearly stronger. He gave you a smug smirk before flipping through your sketchbook. You on the other hand blushed a deep shade of red out of embarrassment. Your life was over. Your crush would figure out your feelings for him and would want to never talk to you ever again. He'll probably tell the others about your few NSFW artwork of them too. But Rhys clearly had more of those than them. Even some relationship doodles of you holding hands or making out.

"I don't see any of this not-suited-for-children content. You only drew small and adorable images-" Suddenly, he stopped and just stared at probably the first page to your demise. The dark-skinned daemos suddenly started to blush at whatever he saw before flipping the page, his blush darkened as his eyes widened. He definetely found your NSFW art of him. Rhys kept on flipping through the pages while you just wished to die in a corner.

Anxiety seemed to have kicked in because you were already running away into the daemos' pocket-castle. You thought he wouldn't find you if you hid in the room with their hot tub. You ran behind a pillar and pulled your knees up to your face as your breathing became heavy.

Meanwhile, Rhys didn't notice your sudden disappearance at first as he was fascinated by not only your art skills, but also because of how you depicted him and the others. The other daemos only had one drawn pose without clothes each, their male parts were quite detailed too.

However, Rhys on the other hand found a lot of nude art of himself. Some even having you drawn under him or sitting on him without any clothes as well. Did you wish to mate with him?"

The daemos then flipped towards the last page where you stoppd doodling, which was only you and him holding hands and kissing. He was in some strange black clothing and you were in what seemed like a dress. His horns weren't visible in this image and there were little hearts around the both of you.

Was this a human courting?

Rhys then noticed your disappearance and immediately felt regretful.

He ran through your whole apartment and looked behind any object until he decided to look in their home in the wall. He focussed on his magic to sense you within the barrier. He felt five other presences in total. The first thing that came to mind was the spell pool. You always told him that the sound of the water calmed you down. There were two presences, however. Who was the second one?

Rhys suddenly had a bad feeling, so he ran towards the spell pool.