♡ Boyfriends!Daemos X Bullied!Shy!Reader ~ Nothing Better ♡

Note: You're in a poly-relationship with all five daemos and already had some intimate sweet times in bed with them, sometimes even somewhere else in the apartment since mostly Asch and Leif don't care about 1-on-1 privacy or if the other daemos join in... And yes, I mean smexy times. ;3

This basically means that you're comfortable getting physical with the boys. And thus, your shyness is kind of low when it comes to them, at least outside of intimate moments because those daemos will take control over any situation involving you being under them and you'd become shy everytime. Check out my lemonade stand book for this with Ava and the guys once I finally figured out a way to let them all have a part. o3o

In my book's few existing headcanons, mated or just courted male daemos are more protective of their females. Pregenenenenant females' mates are even more protective due to their offspring. But ya ain't pergenat here.

The daemos have also been on earth long enough to know how transport works and Asch actually took driving lessons(, I feel bad for his teacher omfg-), but you just bought a gaming console you used to play with some years prior to their arrival and thought it'd be best to teach them about videogames. So, they've been on earth for at least two years, I'd say.

- Requested by none -

"And where exactly are you taking us, (Y/N)?" Asch asked in slight annoyance as him, Leif and Pierce followed you back to 'the sacred mall'. All three had human clothing on and their horns magically removed. Meanwhile, Rhys and Noi stayed at home, trying to set up the game system since no one trusted Asch nor Leif due to their tendency to destroy if they can't figure out certain stuff. Pierce just joined you as extra muscle in case they did something stupid like the times you went to the park.

"Um... We're just going to buy some videogames for you guys, so you won't bother me with your dongs while I'm naked in the bathroom", the last part was mumbled, hiding your own annoyance and embarrassment.

The prince raised an eyebrow, "Videogames, you say?" You sighed, not even bothering to look at him.

"Yes. I've taught you how the TV and the computer work in the past. Now I shall teach you how to play the videogames you saw on the computer now on the console, just so you won't get bored."

As you entered the mall, you searched for a certain giant red and white sign. Once you found it, you lead your men inside. You checked out a few games for your gaming console, showing the others what those games are about and showed them some images of those games, explaining most games in full detail, as if you had played them before or at least saw someone play them. Since they were the ones who would mostlikely stay in front of the TV all day, you thought it'd be better if they chose the games themselves. Rhys was usually the one to mainly use the computer. Pierce held the small basket to gather all the games you wanted to buy for them.

About ten minutes passed when you turned another aisle just to see some girls from your graduation class. You visibly flinched once you realized which group they were. They used to pick on you, usually just mentally, but they would sometimes take away your drawings to 'have a better look at them' before eventually just messing around with the beautiful flat paper. You weren't sure if they did this intentional or not, but they used to laugh and talk about you behind your back; Spreading rumors about you drawing nudes, even if it's just blank body bases for the actual characters.