~ nicknames ~ {HCS}

Mao Mao

•Keep in mind, you have to be a bit patient with him when it comes to him giving you cutesy little nicknames

•Keep in mind, you have to be a bit patient with him when it comes to him giving you cutesy little nicknames. Him receiving any positive attention- let alone the love that you provide- is extremely overwhelming to him.

•Moving too fast through things doesn't settle easy with him either. Especially when it came to affection.

• After a few months of dating - time spent becoming more comfortable and vulnerable with one another. You'll suddenly hear more sweet names be muttered whenever he would talk to you.

• Most likely or not it was an accident that became a habit, he'll probably just let it slip out when he was doing something mindlessly.

•"Sweetheart could you pass that to me please?"

•You almost audibly gasped. "Sweetheart?" You questioned softly, eyes big as saucers welling up with tears.

•He immediately panicked. "YOU KNOW WHAT, NEVER MIND!!" He shouted, stomping away in a flustered huff.

• You held you hand to your heart as you watched your stubborn boyfriend march away.

•Yeah, he loved you alright.

Badgerclops

•Him giving you nicknames was a dead given

•When you two were friends he would call you the casual "dude" and "bro", or just plainly by your name. Y'know the usual buddy buddy stuff.

•But oh, when the two of you started dating, he doesn't even call you by your name anymore, just any sickeningly sweet lovey dovey nicknames he can come up with.

•And he was rather.. creative in that aspect.

•"There's my sweet little honey bun! He cried dramatically as he scooped you up in his large arms. The action startled you a bit, but you couldn't help but melt in his arms as he affectionately nuzzled your forehead. "How are you doing cutie pie?"

•You smiled in his grasp, "I'm doing great my sugar sweet honey bee!"

•Did I mention you would do it back sometimes?

•It was a sweet sentiment-albeit a bit cringe-worthy, but he would never ever call anyone else in the world these things, so it was a lot more special to you.

• You two was as corny as can be, but that was perfectly fine in your book.