The Breaking point

A/N so guys I'm not officially back but I am back. I also gonna try and make my stories better and fix any grematical errors I have. So far I just went back and fixed all the lowercase I's. .. also I feel like foxy talking like a pirate seems to me to be non-intelligent (fuck still can't spell words)
Anyways to the story.

FOXY'S P.O.V

Ugh!! why's he have to do that. Of course I was secretly wishing it was Freddy who had kissed me and not Bonnie. After I left Bonnie back there I stopped shortly after and stepped inside the bathroom. I take the biggest stall and just sit there thinking.

'I'm going to be honest here I really don't know why people even remotely like me. I'm disgusting and repulsive and plus you never get to see me anymore.'

Sighs

'I don't even get used anymore... Well not since then anyways'

Sighs again and looks at hook

You know what I'm gonna go to parts and service and switch my hook out for my hand and hopefully that will make me feel better

**Foxy's then gets up and leaves te bathroom. With a sliver of hope that still radiates inside of him he heads to Parts and Service**

BONNIE'S P.O.V

**Angerly walks into the kitchen where Chica is washing dishes.**

"How fucking dare he deny me like that. He thinks he can just get away with that with no form of punishm-"

Chica interrupts Bonnie and turns around and faces him

"Who exactly are you talking about Bon?"

"None of you fucking business go do something fucking useful in your life you worthless bitch"

The words stung like knifes as Chica silently left the kitchen with oily-tears and headed to the stage.

FREDDY'S P.O.V

I woke up from my restless dream from the sounds of loud crashing and banging coming from somewhere inside the Pizzaria

I get up and begin to investigate.
I could feel the waves of hatred from all the in the hallway as I neared the sounds. The sounds of crashes was replaced with low muttering

I turn the corner into the kitchen and am met by Bonnie my trusted pal.

I take a step forwards "H-hey buddy are you alright?"

He looks up at me with pure disgust and hatred "Me? Oh I'm just swell. I'd be even better if you didn't FUCKING brain washed foxy. You just couldn't be happy with being the star of the WHOLE DAMN SHOW, you just had to take the one thing I wanted more than being the main attraction here!"

I was taken back at his words for a moment and had time think of what to actually say to calm him down. I thought to myself for a quick moment 'should I play dumb, no he does seem like he wants to hurt me right now'

"Bonnie I- I think you misinterpreted a lot today. I never brainwashed Foxy, and what do you mean I took the only other thing that you wanted more than being in my spotlight?"

Curiously I thought 'Does he mean foxy?'

Bonnie gets up from his seat and takes and step towards Freddy

"You backstabbing bitch you took Foxy from me. It took all that was emotional left in me to kiss him just for him to reject me. Yeah and don't FUCKING PLAY DUMB I saw the was you blushed when you were looking at that mutt. You know what I should fucking kill yo-

Bonnie was cut short of his fit of rage as Chica hit him in the head with a frying pan.

Starts laughing slightly "God he was so annoying. I felt like he was repeating himself over and over again. Even if he wasn't he was too loud. Plus he hurt me feelings, well just a bit."

"So when we're you gonna tell me Foxy was your crush, hm?"

"Um well you see.. he here-es the thing- I wasn't...-"

Freddy turns and runs towards parts and service oblivious to a lot more than just his surroundings

*|. NOTES .|*

So what do you think? I got well over 700+ words which is good. But I don't care about that right now. I care about what you guys think..

If you liked it please comment, and vote.

Bye BITCHES~♡