"If ugly were a crime you'd have a life sentence!"

"w-well... uh... you're fat!" she stutters, clearly running out of comebacks.

Id be lying if I said that didn't hurt though, I'm already starving myself, what more can I do?

"I can lose weight, but you'd still be a self-absorbed barbie doll!"

"you're just a stupid omega!"

"and yet I'm still stronger than you!" looking like she's had enough she stands up, looking down at me with a glare.

I could see here flinch when the three alphas behind me growl, along with the beta. She doesn't stand down however, taking a step towards me. I shake off the hands on my shoulders, letting out a growl of my own. She returns it.

Were standing face to face now, even if I must look up just a bit. No one tries to get between us, it would be suicidal.

When I growled at her she took it as a challenge, and when she growled back so did I. add those two up and it means we're currently challenging each other, seeing who is the stronger one.

If Uraraka was at the very least, an average beta, I wouldn't stand a chance. However due to the fact that Uraraka is the weakest beta around, it's a fifty-fifty chance to who will win.

My growl grows louder as does hers.

I flinch back, my growl going quiet again.

Pride fills her eyes as she sees me flinch.

I try to make my growl go louder, but all I could hear was the whispers.

Weak.

Useless

Such a deku

Ugly.

Fat.

Loser.

My growl quickly turns into a whimper, my head bowing in submission as I sign of defeat.

I hear her laugh, scoffing at me before speaking with venom. "see, just a weak stupid omega. why don't you do everyone a favour and go die," tears build in my eyes but are gone in an instant.

I lift my head up, a large smile on my face and a giggle escaping my lips. The huge room, which had filled up with growls, went silent, everyone staring at me.

My eye twitched as I continue to laugh, clutching my stomach as I struggle to breath.

"Is he okay?"

"Maybe he really is crazy?"

"What the hell is wrong with him."

"It's scaring me."

I was all to aware of the whispers going around, doing my best to ignore them knowing that there is no way in hell people think I'm normal now.

"what the hell is wrong with you!" Uraraka screamed, my laughter abruptly coming to a stop along with the whispers.

The bell rings but no one moves, everyone frozen to their spot as they listen to the screaming match.

"what's wrong with me?! you just fucking told me to kill myself and you want to know what's wrong with me!" I feel a hand being placed on each shoulder, but immediately shake it off.

"you don't think I've tried!? You-" I cut myself off, ignoring the gasps from my remark and squeezing my eyes shut with a sigh before letting out an empty chuckle. "no. I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of seeing me break down. You're not worth it," I say calmly, opening my eyes to stare at the angry beta. She puffs out her cheeks, looking away from me with a scowl.

I roll my eyes before, like a switch going off, I'm smiling again, turning around to face my two worried brothers and angry mates.

Crap.

Pushing that aside for later, I shout in a cheerful voice, "right! Shows over! If you would all please leave and go to class before I somehow end up with getting the blame for all the students in the school being-" a quick look at my watch "-five minutes late." I giggle as all the students up and leave in a hurry, tripping over each other in a struggle to make it out of the cafeteria.

"come on dek-" Katchan starts to speak, however I tune him out when I hear Uraraka mumble something. "crazy bitch."

I spin around, fist meeting Uraraka's fake ass face. "watch your fucking language bitch," I giggle as she falls onto the dirty floor. Just where she belongs.

"you should take your own advice midoriya," I hear Todoroki warn, earning a giggle from me.

"Mm-hmm! Will do! Gotta go now!" Is all I say before skipping away.

I could hear them talking to each other as I left.

"are we not going to address what just happened?" Kirishima

"or how he's tried to kill himself?" Katchan

"we will, we just need to be smart about it..." Todoroki

"uh guys... are we just going to ignore Uraraka's unconscious body...? okay then..." Kaminari