Is it over?

The Doctor walked into the waiting with the news they've been waiting hours for, but was it good or bad..........
" Mr Jones?" The doctor asked as he looked at the papers he was holding.
" Yeah that's me" F.P said as he quickly stepped forward.
" Betty....... has had some major injuries but she is fine now, we'll need to keep her in for a few days and she will need to be in bed rest for quite some time after she goes home" The doctor replied.
" Oh my god, that's great news" Jughead said as he signed with relief.
" can we see her" Jughead said hopping he would say yes.
" yes but she is not awake yet" the doctor answered.
A tear fell down Jugheads face as he followed the doctor into Bettys room.
Jughead Hated seeing her like this, he slowly walked over to her bed and sat down in the empty chair next to her.
" I'll check back in a few minutes" the doctor said as he walked out the door.
Jughead just sat there gazing upon Betty.
" this is all my fault" Jughead said as he put his head on the bed.
" No, Boi this is not your fault" F.P took a deep breath, kneeling down beside Jughead as he continue " This is not your fault " F.P said as he too had a tears in his eyes.
F.P and Jug hugged but as F.P went to stand up again, Betty opened her eyes.
"Jug" Betty softly said.
Jughead turned around to see Betty awake and looking around the room.
" Betts, it's ok I'm here, I'm here" He said before he turned around and asked his dad to alert the doctors she's awake.
" I love you Betty Cooper, I'm so sorry this happened, I, I I thought I lost you and I, I " Jughead spoke before taking a big breath again, but before he could talk again, Betty said " it's not you fault Jug, it's mine I should of stayed with your dad until they had a plan, but I was stupid and just wondered into the woods like an idiot"
Jughead gazed into Bettys eyes before saying again " I love you so much" Jughead smiled.
The doctor and F.P walked in, F.P went over and put his hand on Jugheads shoulder as the Doctor walked over to the monitor, then said " well everything seems normal" he walked out to go get Bettys things and clothes she had on her.
" Wait, what about Penny and your mom " Betty said in a panic.
" Don't is worry Betty, Penny is at the station as we speak along with Gladys about to be put in prison" F.P said.
Betty sighed in relief as a nurse walked in and said " here is everything you had on you" she said as she put the bag at the bottom of the bed.
" thanks" Betty said as she slowly sat up.
F.P turned around as he heard his phone go off in his back pocket, he looked at the floor as he opened his phone and put it to his ear.
There was a strange voice whispering over the phone until another voice said " nice try" the voice faded away until it came back again louder saying " aw she's a very pretty girl, it's gonna be a shame that no ones gonna see her again" a loud voice followed screaming "HELP"
" JELLYBEAN" F.P shouted down the phone, Jughead jumped up out of his chair walking towards his dad. Their was Silenus on the phone until F.P shouted before ending the call " I'LL FIND YOU"
"Dad? What's going on? What's up with Jellybean" Jughead asked worried.
F.P turned around looking at Betty and Jughead............

A/N: Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed this chapter.