The Emergency room

Penny start to creep towards Betty.

" I think I should chose.... The Serpent Queen" Penny says as she plunges the knife into Bettys side.
Jughead screamed.

"BETTY" Jughead shouts as he struggles to get out of the chair to get to her, crying.

Betty collapsed in her seat.

"PENNY" a voice screamed from behind the trees. As penny turn she was surround by Serpents and Pretty Poisons, the voice was Gladys, she was being held on her knees by sweet pea and another Serpent. Cherly was at the front with her bow and arrow ready to hire standing along with Toni and F.P.
" DAD" Jughead shouted as he saw his dad standing in front of Penny.
" What do you want" Penny said in a strong voice.
"Penny you know what I want, let them go" F.P said as he glared at her.
" You're surrounded, now do as he says or I'll fire" Cheryl said.
" Cheryl doesn't miss" Toni said after her as she walked closer.
" well you fire your arrow at me and...." Penny said as she rushed towards Betty again putting the knife against her throat from behind.
" And I slit her throat, so I suggest you put the bow down" Penny said with the best grin on her face.
But as she was distracted  Jughead managed to slip one hand out. Toni saw this and start to up into the crowd of serpent so she couldn't be seen, she crept around the trees until she was behind Jughead and slowly tiptoed her way behind Jug, very quietly untying his legs and his other arm.
Toni motioned to the other serpents that could see what she was doing by putting her finger to her lips as she slowing walked towards Penny.
With a blink of eye Toni throw herself onto Penny grabbing the knife and pushing her to the floor.
10 serpents surrounded her and they picked her up and held her.
"POISONS" Toni shouted
All the Pretty Poisons ran towards Betty to untie her and carry her back.
Jughead ran straight to Betty.
" BETTY, Betty are you ok" Jughead shouted as he lifted her from the chair into his arms.
" I love you Jug" Betty softly spoke.
" come on boi, she's losing blood why need to get her to a hospital" F.P said as he patted Jug on the back.
" SERPENTS, take Penny and Gladys to the white worm and tie them up until I get back" F.P demanded.
At the hospital
"help, please help" Jughead said as he ran into the hospital.
Nurses surrounded him, Jughead laid Betty onto the hospital bed that was in the corridor.
As he ran along the bed with F.P he explained that "she was stabbed in the side" and had to say it was as an accident so the nurses didn't tell the police and the police would only arrest Penny and Gladys when they should have a bigger punishment, one they will never forget.
" Its been hours, why haven't we heard anything" Jughead said as he paced the hospital corridor.
" Jug, calm down, the Doctor should be here any minute" F.P said as he stood up.
The Doctor walked into the waiting with the news they've been waiting hours for, but was it good or bad..........
A/N: Sorry this is abit shorter than the other chapter, but thanks for reading and don't forget to vote, thanks xx