It was your last resort, and luckily it was hidden by the massive blast and smoke. You dropped the wall as the explosion started to end, and switched back to wind, creating a similar shield around your body.

You ran forward, the smoke cleared with the wind and you attempted to sent your own blast off but he beat you to it. Again, and again he sent off explosions, only getting more powerful with each one. Once again, you had to keep putting up shields of water to protect yourself from the endless blasts.

-Classmates in stands POV-

"I can hardly watch this, it's like the same thing with Uraraka all over again." (Jiro)

"I know right, we can't even see what's happening most of the time, there's too much smoke and explosions." (Denki)

Bakugou stopped the explosions, and the smoke cleared again. Y/n ran forward, her hands out by her sides with wind projecting off of them. 

"Is it just me or does the ground look like there was water on it?" (Uraraka)

"No you're right, it does. The ground's slightly shiny and it's darker than the rest of the concrete." (Izuku)

Bakugou raised his hands again, sparks emitting from his hands but Y/n did the same, bringing her arms in front of her body. The wind from her hands combined, and she stopped running, sending off many larger balls of air. Some made contact with Bakugou, and when they did, they had the same kind of effect as an explosion, like a visible sound wave. 

-Your POV-

You got your shot in at last, everything was spur of the moment now. You had completely dropped your plan pre-battle, seeing that it wasn't turning out how you had thought it would. Bakugou was obviously taken aback by your attack, but not for long. 

He dodged another mass of wind that came hurdling towards him, and brought his hands up quickly to send his own back. Your eyes widened, and you quickly manipulated the wind into a shield, but to almost no avail.

The explosions soon broke through your barrier, and hit you hard. You gave a small cry, once again pushed to the ground. You rolled a few times, the explosions still continued, burning your skin and your clothes more. 

You managed to put up another cover of wind, and slowly made it expand off your body, forcing the explosions back. You could feel exhaustion starting to overcome you and your head was already annoyingly pounding at your skull. You felt disorientated and in a lot pain, but continued fighting.

Both of you ended your attack and defense. You pushed yourself to your feet, stumbling slightly as you held yourself up. "I'm not done yet!" You yelled, your eyes were kind of blurry, and you could hear your ears ringing from the close explosions. Despite this, you lifted your arm out in front of your body, gripping your wrist with your other hand, and wind shot out like a tunnel at Bakugou.

You kept this up for awhile as he fought back with explosions that didn't near your body. Suddenly your body jerked a bit, pain shot through you and you fell forward, catching yourself with your hands on the ground.

You winced, Bakugou stopped his attack, and you could hear Present Mic saying something. "Shit, I'm losing control, I have to end this quick.." You muttered under your breath. You brought yourself back up to your feet, focusing back on Bakugou as he prepared himself again.

Your actions were not fully under your control now, and you struggled to keep yourself calm. "What's wrong with you, huh? Too weak to fight anymore? You should give up now, then!" Bakugou taunted, and this only made you more mad.

"I'm not giving up any time soon, idiot!" You shouted angrily. You ran forward, and Bakugou started his blasts at you again. At this point, you didn't even care, you dodged, or went right through them, closing in on him.