"And now for the second to last battle. The confident Y/n L/n, versus the angry Katsuki Bakugou! I'm not sure I'll like this match too much, based on the last one's these two had!" Present Mic yelled.

You moved your head down slightly to face him straight on, and smirked. "Well, looks like we finally get to fight each other. I won't be going down easily, Bakugou."

"Good, I'm going to beat you at your best." He growled.

"Oh, it won't be my best." You said mostly to yourself, but he still heard.

"Huh?" He looked slightly confused, and annoyed.

"Begin!" 

He began running at you, right arm raised, just as Izuku had told you he'd start off. You dropped into a fighting stance, and let him get closer. He brought his right arm down, and sent a powerful blast right at you.

Already prepared for this move, you crossed your arms in front of your face and shielded with wind over the top half of your body. The smoke quickly cleared and you brought your arms out quickly in front of yourself, sending the wind flying at an insane speed towards him.

It made contact and pushed Bakugou back slightly, but he kept his feet on the ground and began running at you again, explosions coming from his hands. You ran forward as he got closer, keeping your body low.

He sent explosions at you, as you dodged the best you could around them. Smoke was everywhere, making a perfect mask to hide yourself. You could see the sparks coming off his hands through the dark gray clouds, making it even easier for you to find him.

You came around to his side, and brought your fist back then slamming it into his stomach. You brought your other fist forward, wasting no time to hit him again a few times as forcefully as you could.

He grunted and the smoke cleared completely, giving him the chance you grab your wrist with one hand and your shoulder in the other. He swung his foot behind yours, knocking you backwards as he pushed you down onto the ground.

While falling, you quickly grabbed him, and brought up your right leg, kneeing him in the chest as he came down with you. Your back hit the ground hard, almost knocking your breath away and you grunted. You had one arm free and one leg free, letting you turn him over onto his back.

"Little bit of close combat-- doesn't hurt!" You said while flipping him over. This constant rolling over, attempting to pin down each other, punching, kicking, annoyed grunts, and small usage of quirks in between, the whole package, continued for some time.

"Whoa, whoa! We haven't seen this kind of fight yet in the finals, I totally wasn't expecting this!" Present Mic said loudly as usual, to which you ignored.

You pushed his face down to the side with your free hand, the other pinning his arm down, one knee pressed heavily into his thigh and your other foot doing the same. You knew he had an arm free, and he used this to his advantage. 

Before you could stop him, he grabbed your shoulder and pushed you over again onto your back. Explosions came off his hands, singeing your clothes and your skin as you both struggled to keep each other down. You yelped in pain, and gripped his forearm, pushing your arm up with some force of wind which made his arm go the wrong way, causing him to let go of you.

You punched him in the face then forced your hip up, and you were able to flip him forward onto his back, finally getting him off of you. Lifting yourself to your feet, he did the same, giving you no time to rest as he sent multiple huge blasts when you weren't prepared. 

You gasped as they hit your body, pushing you to the ground again. You flew back, and rolled, but you landed on your hands and feet. You pushed yourself up and ran at him, he lifted his hands again, a large explosion came at you. Before they hit you again, you put up a wall of water in front of your body.