"Lifty, t-there's something I need from down that aisle. But I c-can't reach it," Flaky pouted at her shortness, but continued, "C-Could you grab the flour on that top shelf while I go grab some o-other stuff. Please?"

Now even though Lifty had changed slightly after being around Flaky, becoming a bit of a caring person and all that junk. He still made sure she and everyone knew he never did anything, no matter how small, unless he got something in return. So it came as no surprise when the green-haired kleptomaniac simply replied with, "Hmm. . .well what do I get out of helping?"

Flaky already knew he was going to ask that, so she dug around in her wallet and produced a few crisp dollar bills. Holding one out to the man, she mentioned with a small smile that he'd get more if he helped her. Not wanting to pass up the opportunity to get some free cash, the thief swiped the bill from her hand and told her he'd be back with what she needed. Lifty went down the aisle and Flaky left down another, leaving Lifty alone as his eyes scanned for the flour she needed. The only problem was she didn't tell him what kind she needed or which top-shelf she meant. He frowned to himself and was about to go back to Flaky and ask which flour she needed when he was suddenly struck in the back of the head by someone's hand.

Whirling around in anger he started to shout at the person, "What the hell was that for?! Ya friggin' idio-"

Lifty choked halfway through his rant, the heated words now lost in his throat as he stared with wide eyes at the person before him.

"Now, is that any way to greet your brother?"

Lifty backed away from Shifty's sadistic smile, only to regret it as he saw, the older twin's smile to grow with satisfaction, obviously pleased with how bothered his little brother was by his presence.

"Shifty," Lifty steeled his nerves as he glared, "Why are you here?"

"Oh, you know a little of this, a little of that," Shifty started to look at the shelves as he grinned, "I was actually in the neighborhood and decided to come to do a little shopping. Then I saw you and wanted to catch up with my little brother."

"Like hell you did," Lifty's glare never left as he examined his brother, just now noticing a nasty purple and brown bruise on the twin's face, "And what the hell happened to your face? You look even uglier than usual."

That wiped the smug smile off of the brother's face as Shifty's hand went up to his face and softly brushed against a still healing bruise that covered his left cheek.

"An accident, Splendid caught me after I tried robbing a coffee shop," Shifty growled, "Beat the crap outta me before just leaving. Said I learned my lesson. Pfft, as if."

"Good, glad you got what you deserved."

Now Shifty was starting to get angry as he clenched his coat with a closed fist, "Seems you've grown up a bit since what, a week and a half? Two weeks? Thought you'd still be a little whining bitch. But maybe I was wrong, huh?"

Lifty didn't have a comeback or insult to fire back so Shifty just continued, hands on the shelf in front of him as though he was going to send it toppling over.

"But I'm not. You're still a wuss, a coward. But. . ." Shifty raised his hands and shook his head, "Enough exchanging petty insults. That's not why I'm here."

Lifty wondered what was taking Flaky so long and briefly wondered if he should just shove his brother down and make a run for it. But considering Shifty was always the faster of the two, Lifty knew that he'd be back on his feet and on him before he could even take two steps. So he crossed his arms and didn't try to hide his scowl as he spoke.