Ep3 : Bad Katy !

Ep3 : Bad Katy !

The afternoon runs quickly as she gets to work just as her boss is taking his finger twirling it to get inside his office.

" I didn't come in earlier, you seemed to be busy on an important meeting,

was I wrong? "

she asks cautiously..

" I was on the line with my ex wife Lana Luna, I swear if I knew she was going to bitch I would have never married her ! "

he states upset  ..

She didn't like having to be privy to such info..

" Dare I ask, why did she upset you? " she asks putting down his requested Mocca Latte extra Whipped Cream.. .

" She won't let me see Julie,

Please you have to help me get through to her you seriously are my only hope here, her parents left her when she was a child to be raised by her no good Uncle Kimble ! "

She is taken abeck, this isn't she expected to do.. But his longing was getting her attention  .

" Where is she? "

She asks reluctantly  ..

" In your office, she wants help to get a client disbarred she asked for our firm to represent her ! "

The scent of Water Lillies wafted when she greeted Lana.

She turned around to let her presence known.

This brunette in fashionable red Vera Wrangs Fall attire, low cut dress immediately had her on high alert..

This woman spells trouble..

" I am willing to help you get your client disbarred on one condition you allow Andrew to see his only daughter, she is a teenager.

A young woman

needs her father! "

She states firmly  ..

Lana glares  . .

" I know all about you Katy Peretti and the shenanigans you stirred up in old washed up

Oakdale, Illinois  ..

Listen up close  ..

I won't let you come between me and my daughter or him for that matter you think you are big top legal assistant think again Tootsie, you are the 5th woman he has hired you won't be the last..

Call my client and tell him you heard a verifying witness saw him kill his wife, you scratch my back.. I scratch yours ! "

She challenges taking her red Guchi Bag along with her removing it subtly off Katy's desk.

She sighs  ..

Musing to herself..

She just made a new enemy in less than an hour !

After some sly tactics on her part, Luna returned to thank Katy .

" My client just confessed to murder, thank you ! "

she says sashaying her curvy body away..

Andrew closes the door smiling to thank her .

They embrace, kiss..

Tear off each other's clothes as Lana records every thing in the office  ..

Ok Katy.. You bad girl  . .

Special Guest  ..

Kimberly McCullough as

Lana Luna

Cast..

Justin Hartley as

Andrew Hardship..

💅 Dedicated to

       Kimberly McCullough