But Im Just Another Fan.

Lindsey's pov.

"I'm just just another fan Jennifer ! There's no way he would like me. I'm me !"

I said as I picked up my tea with tears running down my cheeks.

"Yeah your you, who wouldn't like you? Your beautiful ! And you might not realize it but you are ! I dont like seeing you depressed over this."

I felt like Jennifer just said it to make me feel better. I felt like there was a hole in my heart without Nash, and it was sad to realize that I would never have him and he doesn't feel the same way.

"Jennifer I will NEVER meet Nash, and even if I did I wouldn't actually get to know him. I wouldn't get to know what he likes, his dislikes, his favorite food, nothing. I would just see him not actually meet him. And you know how my parents are."

I took another sip of my tea trying to calm down. I always felt this way. I hated it.

"Look he always brings you down right? Well I suggest you get over Nash."

Oh my god I swear she never understands and she just makes me feel worse. Ugh suck it up lindsey suck it up.

"I'm done jennifer, I don't wanna deal with this right now. I'm going home."

"Alright, go home, go home and watch Nash videos and stalk him. Go ahead for drown yourself in tears. Do whatever you want just dont come running to me to tell me how sad or depressed you are."

Honestly I don't know why shes my best friend, she always makes me feel worse.