A dark place

Stephano walked the narrow hallway knowing Pewdie, for the idiot he is, would come running down the hallway screaming his name. Stephano grunted and slowly opened a door to one of the rooms in the castle. He looked around, not knowing wether to be alert or not. "Greetings Stephano!" A voice greeted warmly. Stephano unleashed his sword at the noise that startled him. "Oh, Mr. Chair," Stephano put his sword away and put his hand out to the man. "My apologies, i'm still trying to find pewdie." Stephano grasped Mr. Chair's outstretched hand and Mr. Chair shook for the friendly gesture. "No worries." Mr. Chair assured him. Mr. Chair looked more nerviouse than ever. "Mr. Chair you look shaken!" Stephano observed. Mr. Chair turned around, his back now facing Stephano. "About Pewdie..." Mr. Chair stopped and Stephano's eyes narrowed. "Mr. Chair, there's something you're not telling me." Stephano knew something was wrong. Mr. Chair coughed, trying to ignore the statue's words. "Tell me, what happened to pewdie." Stephano ordered. Mr. Chair tensed. "That wasn't a question!" Stephano yelled, his voice at a medium level. "Pewdiepie is dieing!" Mr. Chair broke out. Stephano froze, and felt his heart stop. Mr. Chair stared into the statue's golden and widened eyes. "What." Stephano finally broke the silence. Mr. Chair took grip of the golden one's hand and walked him through dozen's of doors, coming to a halt. "Piggeh, Stephano's here." Mr. Chair reported. On a bed, in a dark corner, laid Pewdie. Stephano broke from Mr. Chair's grip and ran towards the bed. He got on his knees and saw his wound. A giant, bloody, dark four-claw slash on his chest. Piggeh looked at Mr. Chair and laid his head down on his shoulder. "What happend." Stephano gasped through his breaths. "We found him with a bro standing next to him, it took him three hours to leave." Mr. Chair answered. Stephano Got up, his eyes bloodshot, and he began pounding the walls with his knuckles in sorrow and anger. "Why!?" Stephano screamed. "Why!? Why!?" Stephano kept screaming. "Stephano calm down!" Mr. Chair tried to sooth the statue's sorrow. "You!" Stephano took a single slash at the chair and dropped his sword. "You did this!" He scolded. "You should have called my name when he got attacked!!" He kept going with his words. "N-no! I didn't want this either!" Mr. Chair protested. "Please Stephano!" Piggeh begged. "You both wanted this! You mostly Chair!" Stephano cried. "W-what!?" Mr. Chair asked, tearing up. Stephano silenced, his crys were so heart wrentching, it sounded as if his limbs were being torn off one by one. Silence was broke as Stephano's cries turned into bloodcurdling screams. "S-stephano, please, stop." Mr. Chair insisted. Stephano tried as hard as he could to quiet down, but he could only shrink down to wailing. Mr. Chair could see Stephano was at the worst of his conditions when he thought he saw blood come from his eyes. Mr. Chair got up and sat down beside Stephano. "It's ok Stephano." Mr. Chair reassured him. "Since when did Zues over here need babysitting?" Piggeh mocked. "Piggeh be quiet. He's going through something." Mr. Chair scolded the odd being. "Hmph... the Bros are better than this joke." Piggeh spoke quietly, but not quietly enouph. Stephano's wailing stopped. Piggeh backed away a foot or two. The golden man looked up, giving the young man a cold, percing, death glare. He stood up, also picking up his sword. he walked towards the man, his eyes narrowed to a nightmarish point. As Stephano was about to give the pig a death blow, he heard coughing from the bed behind him.