↝Hiraeth Play: Cantaga

➜ Hiraeth Play: Cantaga by Chuweechoo

Title
I like the title, the play is the center of the story after all, and Cantaga is where the scenes mostly took place. It's actually interesting and there's no problem with it.

Book Cover
Mayroon itong fantasy vibes and I like the colors, pero hindi bumagay ang font na ginamit sa "written by" and author's name. Kadalasan kasing Serif o Sans Serif ang ginagamit pagdating sa author's name para kahit maliit, madali pa ring mabasa. Hindi ko maintindihan kung kaninong kamay ang nasa cover, nabanggit din sa akda na dalawa ang buwan sa Cantaga, kaya hindi ko makita ang koneksyon nito. Kung papalitan ito, mabuting hangga't maaari, maging aware po tayo sa title placement. May symbolism naman na pinakita pero kailangan pa rin ng mas powerful na koneksyon nito sa story.

Blurb

First of all, it's a good thing that you edited it

I like the fact that you didn't pour a lot of information, but remember, you can play with words, add more vibe.

Here are some suggestions that I have:

You can change the first clause of the second sentence into something like "they stole an old and strange script by an unknown playwright." A playwright or a dramatist is the person who creates theatre plays.
Please note that I'm not saying that you should change it exactly into what I've said, it's your choice. You may also add more words to encourage the readers.

Here are some examples of additional phrases you can add:
"A colorful adventure was hidden behind its brown pages."

☞"Under the two moons, where a flower can love and swords are in many forms, she will redefine magic in a place called Cantaga."
You can change these phrases to blend with the rest of the blurb, you can also change the tense used, it's your choice. Just don't forget to add more excitement but don't drop a bunch of information at once. You did a good job on the blurb but you have to catch the reader's attention more.

Positive Critiques On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara