Chapter Seven - Tyler

Start from the beginning

"Lonnie's the one with the huge crush on him?" Mike asked. To catch his reaction, Tyler glanced at James out of the corner of his eye just in time to see his friend shrug, his eyebrows drawn together in something that looked like concern.

"Yeah, but it's not a big deal. He's a really good friend to Kalen, even though he hates me. The only time it gets weird is when he has to choose between the two of us to do something, since him and I don't see each other often anymore, but he doesn't want to hurt Lonnie's feelings. I try to encourage him to do things with his friends in those situations. I know he didn't have any for a long time and I never want him to think I'm going to come between them," James explained, his eyes distant as he stared ahead.

This was an internal debate for James, and Tyler knew all parts of it very well, since he was always the one James came to talk through these kinds of things. He knew it was difficult for him, going so long without seeing Kalen, and how difficult it was for Kalen as well, based on the steadily increasing amount of texts James got from his boyfriend up until the time they finally got to see one another. Whenever Kalen would call and tell James that their plans for the weekend would have to be pushed back, James always assured his boyfriend cheerfully that everything was okay and to have fun, and as soon as the line dropped he'd be at Tyler's front door with some kind of unhealthy food to binge eat. "I'm not mad at him, I just miss him," James would always groan, around a spoon of ice cream or a mouthful of doughnut.

"So, what are your plans for the weekend then?" Tyler asked in an attempt to pull his best friend from his conflicting thoughts, driving an elbow gently into his side. "Anything exciting?"

James's blue eyes widened a fraction, and all he managed was an awkward, "uhh," that still answered Tyler's question perfectly. Mike seemed to understand as well, because he looked incredibly disturbed and waved his hands around frantically. Understandably, the idea of his younger brother, who he had helped protect for years, having sex was something Mike didn't like to discuss.

"Subject change!" The oldest boy exclaimed, slapping his hands down on the table, rattling all of their drinks. "How... how has school been since we graduated?"

The subject of school was mind numbingly boring to Tyler, so it was easy for him to tune them out again. Quite happily, his thoughts wandering back to a different Bradford.

He'd been thinking about Pierce a lot more lately. He thought about how well Pierce understood him, always knowing what Tyler needed and exactly how much of it. He was so perceptive. Tyler loved it. Loved the way that cock filled him as those multicolored eyes stared down at his withering form, watching for any sign of distress or extreme pleasure. No one could read his body like Pierce could, and if he was being honest, Tyler liked it that way. Liked that the older man was the only one who could react to his movements a second before he made them, could sense when he was too tightly wound and just needed a hand around his wrists, holding him down.

And god, Tyler loved the way that Pierce always looked at him afterwards, expression as soft as he thought it probably could get, watching him come down from his high, hands rubbing at his bare skin to help him get there. It was amazing how Pierce could one second be so rough with him, folding him in half beneath him and bruising his hips with incessant hands, and then the next second so gentle, taking care of him when he needed it. It never failed to make him feel safe.

Once, Pierce had asked Tyler why he didn't just have sex with other people, and he had only given him a fraction of the answer. "I like how hard you make me cum". In reality, the answer was just that he liked how Pierce made him feel in general.

How he made him feel so good, so cared for, so important.

How he made him feel loved-