xxiv.

MADDY

monday's are far the worst of the days, plus nat, aubrey and kelsey nagging on about the 5 spanish exchange students isn't making this any better.
zion and i haven't told the guys and girls or my parents about us because we just genuinely forgot.

aubrey, nat and kelsey have been basically obsessed with the 5 spanish boys who i've not seen yet but they make them sound like they're some gods from the world above, all i know is that they're in my maths class and are here mainly for music.

thankfully it's lunch and i get to see my boyfriend, the guys said they'd be waiting for us in the cafeteria on our normal table so we're currently walking there while the girls discuss the spanish boys.

"anyone know they're names?"

"austin and edwin do, they are one of the people who are showing them round the school and helping them in class"

"so they can't speak english?"

"they can, but some more than others"

"the only words in spanish i know is puta, hola and papi"

"that's bitch, hello and daddy"

"yeah"

"how long are they here for?"

"week"

"edwin is spanish so he can help you"

"i don't think i want eddie to translate anything i say, it's not.. appropriate"

"who's your favorite maddy?"

"none, i haven't seen them"

"just wait, oof"

"wait a minute, if austin and edwin are with them then they'll be sitting with us"

"oh my god, i hope"

i ignored the rest of whatever they were talking about and just wanted to get to the cafeteria and eat, after a good minute of walking we finally reached the cafeteria, i sped walked to our table leaving the girls slugging behind me, i placed my hands on zion's face and pecked his lips before sitting down beside him.

he smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist, the guys looked at us suspiciously before the girls came over and kind of distracted them from us, kelsey sat on the other side of zion waiting for eddie, aubrey sat on nick's lap and kissed his cheek while nat just casually sat beside brandon.

brandon turned to nat and pouted, "what?" nat questioned with attitude, "how come they get kisses and hugs and i don't?" brandon mumbled, nat frowned her brows and turned her head towards him, "because they're all cuffed, and i'm as single as it gets" nat responsed sassily and turned back, "zion and maddy aren't cuffed" brandon stated and pointed to zion and i.

"about that?"

"woah what?"

"yeah i'm taken, off the market, not single no mo"

"zion locked you down?"

"yes siirr"

i chuckled while zion kissed my cheek quickly and repeatedly, "ooh everyone shut up, there are the spanish boys" nat squealed and turned her head towards the enterance of the cafeteria as the spanish boys, edwin and austin walked in talking to each other, we all turned and wow.

maybe they are gods from the world above, "damn i knew spanish boys had something more" nat smirked as she admire the foreign boys from a far, edwin looked our way and jogged over to us as the boys and austin went over to get food, edwin sat down beside kelsey.