told you so

"Whoa!"scarlet was completely in awe as she was brought to the front gate of phantomhive manor. Ciel facepalmed and said, "If you are going to live like a noble you have to look like a noble."
"Eh?"
"Lady Elizabeth is in the front hall to sort you out." He smiled at her, "good luck, your gonna need it." She walked into the manor as she was pulled into a smaller, more discrete room by a particular blonde mistress.
Once lizzie was finally finished with her she brought her out into the study to show ciel. Scarlet was wearing a sleeveless navy blue satin dress with a doll lace trim with blue ribbons providing support to the back and under her, her um, breasts (I think that it is the polite term) brought together with a black bow tied at the back from around the waist. It was obvious that ciel was blown away by that. He usually wouldn't let people go around in short dresses and thigh-high boots but I think he was enjoying the view, more that he would like to admit. Lizzie really out did herself this time. "She has such bright features that only dark things would suit her." Said lizzie at last between the awkward eye fucking of ciel and Scarlet. She left soon after leaving Scarlet and ciel in a sort of half staring half blushing sort of trance. There was nothing neither of them could do, they couldn't decide if they wanted to stop or not. It was a hard feeling that ciel had felt before, but not Scarlet. She never let this happen before, she couldn't have helped it either. She couldn't tell if this was hatred or affection. She wouldn't know the difference. Ciel knew the difference though, he was sure of it. Everytime he looked at her he felt it. It wasnt at all sickening, instead a little strange. Both wanted the feeling to be hatred, needed it to be hatred, it would be so much simpler as hatred. Suddenly ciel turned his chair as Scarlet left the room at the same time. Sebastian came into the room and sat on the corner of the desk, "You know that you can, physically talk to her."
"Tsk. Dont know what you're talking about."
"Cause' you dont know why, but you're dying to try, you wanna kiss the girl."
"This isn't appropriate, sebastian."
"It don't take a word, not a single word. Go on and kiss the girl."
"What are you implying you shameless, lecherous being of hell."
"Do I have to say it again or have you got the message?"
"Tequila."
"You what?"
"Tequila. If you are so desperate to see this happen then get me some Tequila!"
"Yes, my lord."
Scarlet had looked all over the manor, it was the biggest thing she'd ever seen. The walls were dark and softer that anything she had ever touched. Everything smelled so clean and faintly of tobacco.  She wandered into one of the library's in the house and found ciels violin. She picked it up, it was quite larger than the one she had that mey-rin had put in her room without ciel knowing. She put the shined violin beneath her chin and began to play. Little did she know that an intoxicated ciel was standing in the door way. Scarlet began singing hanging tree as she played the violin, "Are you, are you coming to the tree? They strung up a man, they say who murdered three. Strange things did happen here-"  he started to sing along with her, "no stranger would it be if we met at midnight in the hanging tree." Scarlet turned suddenly to face him. "Honestly, you're butler must be one hell of an idiot if he thought you were drunk, eh."
"In your room there is some tea. You might want to go to sleep though, we need to examine the bodies." She bowed and headed for the door, "Be careful with the gun, its locked and loaded." She left the room leaving ciel alone pondering on how she knew that someone had loaded the gun. "Impossible." He said to himself as he went into his room. He picked up the gun, it didn't look locked. He pulled the trigger and the small bullet shot out and pierced the wall.
"The witch was right!" As he said this Scarlets voice came into his head and said, "I told you so."