Introduction to the game

Start from the beginning

"Again dimension, there's a different, and the most you can get using this peace of technology is in the Duel Disk." He explained to Weiss as he de-activated his Duel Disk. "Now enough about the Duel Disk, i'll tell you guys more about it later. Now it's about time i tell you how to play Duel Monsters." Konami said as the other agree with him.

"Finally." Blake said quietly. She wasn't trying to be impatient but she was just getting really curious.

She blame it on her being a cat faunus. Not that she hated being a faunus or anything, far from it actually. But when you share the same tendencies as the animal trait you were born with, it does tend to be more of a troublesome thing than anything.

Like her cat ears for example, twitching itself under her bow. Thankfully no one notice that, except for one.

Konami look at the bow on top of Blake's head, he swore he saw them twiched for a second. "Hey Blake, not to be rude or anything. But why is your bow twitching?" He asked her, hoping to find an answer.

Blake paled when he mention her bow twitching, the same as the other as they tensed up. They looked at each other in worry, with Blake being the most worry of them all. Konami may be from an another dimension but that doesn't mean that he won't act like any other human who hates faunus.

Konami saw the look of he was getting. It was the look of worry, hesitation, and for Blake's case the look of fear . He sighed when he realized he asked something that he shouldn't have.

"Look, guys. If it's something that personal to you Blake, then i won't pry it out of you. I respect your privacy." He said and he meant every word of it, he knew the burden of keeping a secret so he will not force it out of her if she doesn't wan to.

"N-No no, i-i guess i can show you." Blake said hesitantly as her partner look at her in worry.

"Blake are you sure?" Yang whispered to her as she placed her hand on her shoulder. It was hard enough for her to tell her friends about it, heck the whole team almost had a fall out because of it!

"Y-Yeah it's alright Yang. I mean, he already give us a lot and we barely even know him. I think it's the least i can do." Blake said to the blonde who nodded her head and release her hand from her shoulder.

Blake let out a sigh as she take off her bow, letting her cat ears full out in display. She closed her eyes, waiting for any bad word and discrimination the red hatted vagabond has for her.

"Cool ears."

What? Blake open her eyes wide and stared at the grinning duelist in front of her. Did she just heard him right?

"What?" Was what she could only said in her state of shock. The rest of her friends also was in shock, though some of them is more relieved than shock on what the vagabond had said.

"I said cool ears. What did you expect me to say?" He asked the two team with a raised eyebrow....which was hidden by his hat.

"Oh i don't know. Maybe something like 'is that cat ear?', or 'are you not human?', or maybe 'HOLY SHIT SHE'S A CAT-PERSON!'" Yang said as she snickered at the last one. Blake though just slap the back her head and gave her a heated glare, which makes her laugh even more.

"I assure you that i'm no racist. Beside i've seen a lot of strange thing and you-" He pointed his finger at Blake. "-are not one of them." He grinned as he put his finger down. "Though those are some cute ears you got there." Konami said which makes Blake flustered with her cheeks having a little bit of red to them at the sudden compliment she get.

Yang smirk teasingly as she wrapped her arm around her flustered partner shoulder. "Well Blake, he thinks your ears are cute. I guess you could say that they sure 'cat'ched his attantion." She said as her partner groaned at the blonde lame pun, the same as the rest of her team and her friend team.