RK and Madhu had taken Ayush and Ayusha to the school and they had loved it. RK asked Bittuji to take care of the admission process while he took Madhu and kids for shopping. After that they come back home and RK, Madhu and kids have a discussion with the interior designer for redesigning the kids' room. RK had let the kids have the final say in everything and after that he asked Madhu whether she wanted to change anything in the master bedroom and Madhu replied with a murderous glare. 

Later, Ayush and Ayusha were watching TV while RK sat with them tired. Running a business was easier than handling two opinionated kids and their furious mother. 

"Will you be home till 10?" Madhu asks RK as she got ready and came to the TV room. 

RK turns to look at her and starts frowning seeing her dressed for work. "Where are you going?" 

"To diner. It's time for my shift. Will you be able to watch them? Or should I take them to the baby sitter?" 

RK gets up and walks towards her, "Madhu, I am here now. You don't have to work." 

"I can take your money for the kids, not for me." 

"Why?" 

"What do you mean why? I don't want your money." Madhu says frowning. 

"Madhu... it's our money. There is no longer you and me, it is just us." 

Madhu looks at RK in shock wondering if he had gone mad with all the shock "RK... there is no us, there is you, there is me and there are our kids. That's it." 

"Why don't you understand, Madhu?" RK asks her helplessly. "I didn't know you were pregnant." 

"I understand that, RK. But it doesn't wash away all that we went through for seven years." 

"You told me you were 18!" RK accuses her. 

Madhu gasps in outrage, "I never did!" 

"You told me you had a blast celebrating your 18th birthday!" RK reminds her. 

Madhu looks at him in shock as she remembers telling him that. 

"I told you I inherited money my grandparents left me as I turned 21 and you told me you had celebrated your 18th birthday the week before. Then after we slept together your father comes home telling me that either I should marry you or face jail term for having sex with a minor. What did you expect me to think then?" RK asks her. 

"My cousins were home that weekend, so we celebrated my birthday early so they could be a part of it as I was turning 18." Madhu whispers to him in shock. 

"You don't have to explain, Madhu. I trust you now. It is my fault that I let everyone talk about your side instead of listening from you. When I knew you were not like that. I knew you from school. I have noticed you when you were in 7th. I should have known that you were not a calculative gold digger. You were always what I thought you to be." 

Madhu looks at him confused not knowing what to think of that. Thinking from his side, it was easy to jump to conclusions. That was a conclusion anyone would make. She knew him, and she knew that if he knew she was pregnant he would have married her. 

"If your father had told me that you were pregnant when he came to threaten me, I would have married you with all the respect that you deserved, Madhu." 

"I know what you are telling me is the truth, RK... but I just can't... I have been through a lot...." 

"I understand, Madhu. And I also know that I can never make up for it to you. how much ever I want, how much ever I wish I could go back in time and change things, the truth is that I messed up and I am willing to do anything at all to ease the pain I caused you. You are the mother of my children and the girl I wronged, you are also the girl who loved me so much but above all that you are the only girl I have ever loved." RK tells her with tears.