14

without thinking i crashed my lips unto chase's. It was like a chemical reaction, our lips began to move in sync. When we finally separated to catch a breath, one word left my mouth, "yes."

A huge smile spread across Chase's face before he planted another kiss on my lips.
The pain from yesterday faded away, almost as if it was a memory from a distant past.
I felt happy. that's what Chase did to me.
I walked away from Chase before he could attack me with anymore kisses. He looked at me confused and sad.

"don't worry, I'm just going to change real fast." i said acknowledging the fact i was still only in a towel.

Chase nodded towards my direction as i walked over to my suitcase and pulled out a basic shirt and leggings. I walked into the bathroom and quickly threw on the simple outfit. When i walked out Chase was laying on the bed with his arms stretched out for me. I jumped on top of him and began to laugh.

"What are you laughing at?" Chase asked as if he had somehow missed a joke.
"Nothing, it's just," i continued, "we are the most bipolar couple ever. you know that?" i said before letting out another giggle.

Chase laughed and really thought about the question, "yeah, i guess you're right. But we are also the cutest couple too," Chase said while squishing my cheeks so my lips were puckered. He brought his lips towards mine, kissing me.
"Now let's head downstairs where everyone else is, to announce the news" Chase said with excitement.
I got off of Chase and held out my hand to help him out. He took my hand and held it all the way to the lobby. When we found all of our friends, all eyes were on us.
Everyone either had a shocked or confused expression on their face, everyone except for cynthia. She glared at me, then at mine and chase's linked hands, then back at me.
I tried to ignore it, and focus on Chase, which wasn't too hard.

Once we got everyone's attention, we caught them up on what they had missed. Everyone was pretty accepting of the idea of me and Chase. Everyone, except for Cynthia.

When i asked her why she didn't seem happy about the idea of me and chase dating, she said it was because she didn't want me getting hurt. A part of me didn't believe that what the whole truth, but i gave her the benefit of the doubt anyways.

"So when are you guys going to tell the fans?" Noen asked us

Me and Chase looked at each other. We hadn't really thought about that yet.

"well," i started, "Personally i want to keep our relationship private for a bit, but i guess it's something me and Chase need to discuss."
When i looked at Chase to see if he had anything else to add his face was empty, as if something else was on his mind.

I gently squeezed his hand to try and bring him back down to earth, but was unsuccessful.

"You know what. I think me and Chase actually have some stuff to chat about. We'll meet up with you guys later." I stated and then dragged Chase by his hand out of the hotel.

"Where we going?" Chase asked, finally snapping out of it.

"It's a surprise." I said

Chase stopped in his tracks. I looked back at him, clearly confused.

"kenzie, is this our first date?" Chase asked

"well, when you put it that way i guess it is."

He smiled, and then we continued to walk hand in hand. until we arrived at the fairgrounds i had seen when i was walking around the other day.

Chase's eyes lit up with excitement.
"WE'RE GOING TO GO ON RIDES?" chase screamed jumping up and down.
"Gosh, i love you," Chase said while picking me
He spun me around and kissed me gently before planting me back on the ground.

"let's go chase," i pulled him toward the attractions. I was ready to get this date started.

Me and Chase spent hours going on rides. When we began to get tired we decided to take a seat on one of the lunch tables they had in the eating area.

I decided i wanted to talk about something, so i started off the conversation.

"Chase?" i said to make sure i had his attention
he nodded
"What do you really think about us telling the fans?" i questioned

"I'm ready whenever you are." Chase replied

"you sure?"

"yes, kenzie, i'm sure. Whatever makes you happy," he said reassuringly.

I couldn't help but blush.

"thank you chase," i said while getting up, "now, race you to the ferris wheel." and then i bolted away.

——————————————————————

liked by kenzie.matthews, luvanthony, and 507,062 others

xlilhuddy; my happy place ❤️

@user who is that???
@xlilhuddy i don't kiss and tell

@cynthiaparkerrr smooches 💋
@user NO WAY!! ARE CYNTHIA AND CHASE BACK TOGETHER?!

@kenzie.matthews is no one going to talk about how fun that ferris wheel looks 🎡
@xlilhuddy it was pretty fun 😁
      ↳@user Is the girl kenzie??? 😤

@notnoen sick invite 🤧🤚

load more comments

——————————————————————

By the time we got back to the hotel, i was exhausted, my feet were killing me, and i was starving for some real food. Nonetheless, it was one of the best nights of my life, and i hoped it would be the first of many i would spend with him.