“I was just teasing you baby. My butt hurts” she acts like she’s crying and I laughed louder.

Lisa stands to her feet and walks over to her walk-in closet.

Of course she has her own walk-in closet!

She carries two towels and opens another door which I’m guessing would be her bathroom. I scan the whole place and noticed how big her bedroom is, it’s double the size of my room.

The walls were painted in sky gray with black accents and white drapes. Now that the sun is up, the wall to ceiling glass caught my attention which was similar to her all glass office with the majestic view of Seoul City.

Covering myself with the sheets, I stride towards the glass windows and the view left me astounded.

I was filled with awe at the green scenery in front of me. The beauty of the sun facing the horizon was the most beautiful view I have ever seen in my entire life. It was so peaceful.

Warm slender arms secured me by the waist and I lean on Lisa’s bare chest. Her face leans on the top of my head and I draped my arms over hers while my eyes focused on the sunrise.

“The view from here is so beautiful Lisa”

“Then move in with me and we can wake up to this every morning” she whispers and my brain stopped functioning.

“Jennie?”

I shake my head and turn around without Lisa breaking her hold around my waist. I snaked my arms on her waist and she was looking down at me. Her eyes flickers with something that I have always wanted –

Love.

“What did you say?” I ask and she pecks my lips.

“Move in with me Ms. Kim”

I blink several times.

“You – you want me to move in with you?” I stutter when my eyes trailed down to her naked chest.

Damn it Manoban!

“Yes Jennie, I want you in my bed before I sleep and when I wake up. Move in with me please. I can't stand another day without you.”

Isn’t it too early to move in with her?

Wait, scratch that!

I have waited three years for her and now that fate has given us another chance, I won’t ever let go.

“I – it’s fine if you’re still undecided, I can w –“ I cut her off with a quick kiss on the lips.

“Yes Lisa, I will move in”

I squeal as soon as my feet were lifted in the air. The sheets that covered my naked body fell down the floor and we were both naked in front of the beautiful sunrise while Lisa spun me around while grinning from ear to ear.

“Thank you! Thank you baby! I promise you won’t regret it!”

“Okay okay! Now put me down Manoban because my ass is freezing and the whole world will see me naked!”

With one last spin, Lisa puts me down and leans in to kiss my cheek.

“Don’t worry Ms. Kim it’s a one way glass, no one can see us from the outside.” I nod and glance back to the beautiful scenery.

Lisa leans and huskily whispers in my left ear.

“I can fuck your brains out while you watch the sunrise and no one will ever know Ms. Kim” my jaw drops as I turn to look at Lisa who playfully winks at me.

“Shower with me?” she asks and I nod slowly.

~

After taking a hot steamy shower together (Yup, we had sex. Lisa can’t take her hands off me), She provided me some oversized shirt and some cotton shorts. It’s amazing that we almost have the waistline. Plus her shirt smelled of her and I can't help but smile like an idiot.

“Pancakes?” Lisa asks and I gave her my gummy smile.

“Yes please” she chuckles and places two pancakes on my plate.

I furrowed my brows seeing two burnt pancakes.

“Sorry, I don’t know how to cook” she scratches the back of her neck and I chuckle.

Cute!

“I always thought you were perfect Manoban.” I tease.

“Well I guess I’m just perfect in some other ways” she winks and smiles coyly.

“Airhead” I roll my eyes and Lisa chuckles.

This would be the best morning I ever had.

“Lisa, can I ask you a favor?”

“Anything” she takes a bite of her food.

She eyes the burnt pancakes and scrunches her nose “Ugh, these tastes awful” she complains.

I chuckle and reached for the syrup at the corner of her lips. Lisa looks at me with wide eyes while I slowly sucked the syrup on my finger without taking my eyes off her.

I notice her swallow and I smirk knowing the effect I have on her.

“Lisa?” I ask and she shakes her head.

“W-what?”

“I said I want to ask you a favor”

“Anything for you Jennie Ruby Jane Kim”

“I want a date –”

“That’s easy!” she exclaims.

“I want a normal date Manoban. Just like a normal couple”

Lisa stares at me blankly and she nods her head with furrowed brows.

“Lisa?” I tilt my head to the side.

“Of course!  A normal date would be perfect”

 ----------

AN: did you miss me? coz I missed you! 🙊

here's a soft chapter for everyone!

I like the idea of Jenlisa watching sunrise together. 🤧

just like the song "best part" that Jennie covered. 🤫

who enjoyed this chapter? ✋