Special Child? (Chapter 30) :: Hidan Fan Fic

Start from the beginning

"You want me to carry you?" Hidan asked.

"No, I can do it." I said stubbornly and swung my legs over the bed and touched the floor. I took a small breath then put weight onto my legs and started to fall forward. Hidan quickly caught me and sighed.

"Avory just let me fucking carry you." he said in a voice mixed with annoyance and worry. I sighed in defeat and nodded. He quickly scooped me up and held me close to him as we left.

*~*~*~*~*

Hidan lightly set Avory down in the bed and covered her legs.

"Do you want or need anything?" He asked and she shook her head. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah." She said looking down at her hands that were in her lap. Hidan sighed and sat next to her, taking her hands into his.

"I love you Avory." he said making her look up at him. She smiled a little.

"I love you too." she said. Hidan looked at her then stood up. "What about Tobi. He's planning something really big. We have to stop him."

"We'll worry about that later."

"We can't! He want to destroy everything." She said panicked.

"Avory, we will deal with all that tomorrow. When you can at least walk. okay?"

"Okay." she said knowing she wasn't going to win the battle.

"I'm going to go do a ritual alright?" he asked her.

"Go head. I'll be here." she said with a slight smile.

"You should take a nap." he told her as he kissed her lips.

"I'll try." she told him as he walked over to the empty part of the room. He quickly made his circle and laid down in it. He looked over at Avory before he pulled his scythe into his gut and closed his eyes.

Hidan opened his eyes to the pure white of nothingness.

"Lord Jashin?" Hidan asked.

Yes Hidan?

"Can you make sure Avorys leg is working properly?"

She's not a Jashinist and you've been slacking on your sacrifices.

Hidan looked down. That was true.

Her leg will be fine. Truthfully, I've taken a liking to her

"Really? I thought you hated her."

That is none of your concern. You need to start up with your sacrifices.

"Yes Lord Jashin"

Good.

Hidan opened his eyes and glanced over at the bed then ripped the scythe from his stomach. He sat up and saw that Avory was sleep. He quietly threw his cloak on and left.

*~*~*~*~*

I opened my eyes to see Jashin next to the bed.

"What?" I asked.

I just wanted to see how my favorite human was doing.

"I can't feel anything below my knee. That's how I'm doing" I said with a sigh.

I can easily fix that.

"Really?" I asked looking at him as he nodded. "Why would you do that?" I asked him suspiciously.

You're carrying a very special child inside you. We can't have it's mother crippled can we?

"I don't own you any 'favors'?" I asked and he shook his head. "Fine." I agreed and he waved his hand over my leg and I wiggled my toes. I looked at him then my leg.

Go head. Stand. he said and I nodded and placed my feet on the ground. You won't fall just stand up.

"Okay okay" I said and stood. I felt a smile take over my face as I started to walk around. I looked down at the area where my leg was reattached and sighed. I'm going to have an ugly scar there now. I looked back at Jashin who was still standing by the bed. "Thank you." I said with a respectful bow.

You're welcome.

"What do you mean by very special child?" I asked him remembering what he said.

I think you already know. He said and disappeared. I already know? That section I read in the book.

Am I carrying a Gods child?!

___________________

Hope you all liked this chapter!

Please don't forget to Vote and comment! :D
Let me know what you think!