50. Truth for Peace

Omg it's good to be back for starters sorry but college and prep airing for nursing school and work is kicking my butt but I hear you guys and wanted to get chapter out to you. I know I'm sad when good stories aren't finished so I couldn't do that to you guys. We are coming to an end after this I'm happy to say no more drama!!!!! I'm almost done with school so prepare for sooner chapters and bonus chapters. I hope I made you guys proud lol ok on with the story.

You looked on as big mom fell into the sea, her kids screaming for her but knew they could do nothing. While the splash of the waves drifted into the background you had time to think about what you just did. Yes, this woman was the most horrible monster on this planet next to Kaido and you would leave her to die in the sea with no regrets, if only you could.

If only.

You knew that the man you loved, the father of your unborn children had a duty. No matter how much you did not like it he had a family to take care of, siblings to protect, expectations to meet in the eyes of others. And if Katakuri believed that everything would fall apart without his mother then who were you to shatter everything that was his life. 

"Mother please save that woman"

"(Y/n)!"

"Excuse me!"

"Tf!?"

"Nani?"

Your mother ignored the men behind her and just looked at you with pride hidden in those warm eyes of hers.

"Are you sure sweetheart, who knows how she will react when she gets out of those waters."

"That's fine I'll be ready"

Your mother nodded and made her way to the edge of the cliff. What a lot of people didn't know is that your mother ate a devil fruit that gave her the ability to control water. And luckily enough she could still swim, you loved the fact that her fruit was water based so the sea did not effect her. Your mother raised both arms and spread them apart, doing so spread the sea to where big mom fell. At the bottom you could see the woman on the close upper sea floor looking like a beached whale.

The giant king sighed he realized you had a reason for saving the woman even if he felt like she should rot and die where she lay it was your choice in what would happen to the large older woman.

"Get a rope where lifting the creature!"

You could hear some of big moms kids scoff and growl but they wouldn't complain as long as their mother was being saved.

Once big mom reached the top everyone waited for something to happen. Big mom didn't make any sudden movements until her chest started to bounce. She coughed up loads of sea water until she started gasping for air.

Smoothie, relieved at her mothers sudden movements looked back at you with a brow raised.

"You.....you didn't kill mama?"

"What? you idiots thought I would actually kill the mother of my baby father, no matter how much I hate her and all of you I know how much that would upset him. I mean she deserves it but that's just rude."

Garp scoffs at the Charlotte children while my father and Mihawk roll their eyes.

"She should have just killed the old hag"

"I agree"

"No use of saving someone in her old age she's soon to die anyway, hopefully"