29.Reunited

Sorry guys as I said before so I'm in school I hope you all understand but good news three day weekend so I will be posting three days in a row ! Whoop whoop!  They been through a lot so no more drama...... for now. Someone commented last time they need a lil sweetness and steamy time sense they been through a lot so here it is. Anyway don't forget to vote and leave lots of comments you know I love hearing from you guys and getting to interact with you

You looked up at the ceiling thinking how things had gotten so out of hand. All the events leading up to yesterday were just a shock to you like everybody else. It's true that you became more brave lately and you were going to stay the to your word about not taking anyone shit anymore. But you still felt as though you were a little embarrassed, you basically became a whole other person in front of your parents and Katakuri. Right now you and Katakuri laid in silence in his bed, after the sheets were washed of course. You wanted to get close to him to be embraced in his tight warm grip once more. But you respected his decision about wanting space, and if that's what it took for him to forgive you then you would give him all the space he needed. You can't force something in a relation ship, yes you must try, you must fight for it in beginning to end, but you must also respect each others wishes.

"Why are you at the edge of the bed (y/n)?"

"You told me that we weren't going to do any cuddling stuff till your ready remember"

Katakuri didn't say anything but grabbed you by your torso bringing you on top of him to lay on his chest. You didn't want to question it, or ruin the moment so you just laid your head on his chest tracing the tattoo on his arm. You knew Katakuri's eyes were on you, but you were to shy at this moment to look up at him. He was so handsome, it didn't matter if Katakuri felt insecure about his mouth. You loved it, his fangs made him look all the more alluring than any other man you've ever seen. Every time he smirked or laughed you couldn't help but blush. And you'd never tell him but you just loved to just look at him. Seeing him basically shirt less all the time didn't help much for trying to keep the dirty thoughts out of your mind. You always became wet thinking about Katakuri and what he could do to you.

"Look at me (Y/n), you know I hate it when you don't look me in the eyes"

The tone he gave you made you flinch not in a bad way, you just didn't expect his voice to sound so deep as it did in that moment. As embarrassing as it was to admit it made you almost release a moan of delight, it has been a while sense you felt Katakuri's touch. So him talking in that deep raspy voice made it no better for you while you tried keeping your restraint.

"Do not make me repeat myself (y/n), I won't ask you again."

You looked into his glaring eyes, and you didn't dare look away. The way he was looking at you made you feel so small, shivers went up your spine as Katakuri reached out to trace your face before gripping your neck firmly but not tight enough to hurt you. His thumb tracing the side of your sweet spot. There was something different about Katakuri, you could tell his actions were much different than before. He was still serious yes, but before he looked at you with gentle and playful eyes. The look on his face now was far more different because it was more seductive, while his actions were more dominant. You felt yourself being caught up in his eyes and nothing more, you could feel his other hand slowly caressing your thighs and making it's way lower. Katakuri's hand reached your ass gently rubbing it before giving it a hard slap. You winced but didn't complain, it stung, but you loved the attention. The harsh treatment did not stop, Katakuri continued to slap your ass repeatedly, your moans turned into small yelps. Katakuri stopped and began to caress the stinging flesh. You had no doubt in your mind that your ass was probably red or bruised, Katakuri had never been this rough with you. He moved lower rubbing your throbbing clit though you panties. You wished he would do more, you needed more than just his touch, you needed him inside you. But your dream was short lived when he stopped all completely leaving your frustrated and needy.