I know that sounds creepy but I wanted to see her smiling all the time.

During meeting again I smiled at her to which she replied with her bright real smile. I just love seeing her smiling.

Throughout the meeting I kept staring her to catch her eyes but she was busy making notes but when she felt my gaze she squirmed in her seat, that made me happy. It means I have some effect on her.

Some men were also ogling her so I gave them a stern look and they got the message as they averted their eyes on the screen. I just don't like others ogling at her. That's allowed only for me. I am selfish when it comes to My Aliana.

I didn't know where I was going with these thoughts but I can't help myself.

Mr. Theodore Anderson was shamelessly flirting with her to which she turned him down and that made me proud but I was so mad at Theo that I dragged her all the way to my office and accused her of something which she haven't done.

But  I was fuming because of anger towards Theo.

The moment I completed my little so called accusing speech. I could see hurt flashing through her eyes then anger. Her whole body tensed up. She was glaring at me and this was first time I have seen a woman that angry and first time, I am feeling intimidated, by her body language and glares. I noticed her eyes. Her dark green eyes turned to blood red. Which was quite surprising. I was about to apologize but she interrupted me and went out.

I locked myself inside my office and thought about my behavior.

First I ordered her like she was my Slave then apologized and when I was making progress with her  I accused her. And now I have hurt her. I just can't face her.

I need to talk to Zac. I arrived at his penthouse and without his permission I poured myself a glass of whiskey to calm my anger and hurt.

"Woah Xav. To what do I owe your presence?" Zac asked me sarcastically while pouring himself a drink.  I didn't reply for a while.
"Speak.  I know something is bothering you." he knows me very well.

"I am such a moron" I mumbled.

"That you are" he chuckled but stopped when he noticed my grim expression.

I explained him everything to our first encounter in lift till now. He listened without interrupting. After he smiled with a knowing look.

"What? " I scowled. What's so funny?

"You are whipped man" he replied to which I almost choked on my drink and shook my head chuckling.

"Stop Chuckling. You are at the first stage of love and already smitten" he replied amused of his new discovery. I laughed humourlessly.

"It's been few days Zac. And I clearly don't love her. Sure I am attracted to her. She is beautiful and sexy yet she is innocent but she is not my type. I don't do love. It's just not my thing. She is like a mystery that's why I am attracted to her. I just need to get her out of my system. That's it. Love doesn't exist" I replied him more like I am trying to convince myself but it's true I was incapable of love. And I even didn't know what it was. People only cares for my money, looks and business.

Yeah Aliana is different. She never judged me. Even defended me and also sometimes she sounds concerned but that's all, I didn't want to be hurt so it's better for us to be employe and employer. But I want more. More of her.

Zac interrupted my thoughts "You are in denial. Don't worry you'll get your solution soon. Same as  I got mine"

I gave him questioning look so he explained "Me and Ellie are dating"