ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗʷᵉˡᵛᵉ

"I dreamt about a child" Polly said as they sat on the lunch table ignoring the fact that Kassie and Michael had been sleeping longer than they may should've.

"Maybe Tommy made Grace another one" John commented as he sat down next to Michael making the blonde on the opposite side of the table blush.

"Maybe you made Esme another" Arthur commented chuckling at his brother.

"Where are my parents?" Kassie asked Grace saving her from more embarrassment.

"They're seeing Tommy's horses thinking about getting a new mare" Grace explained as she looked into Kassies pretty eyes.

"Graces secret? That filly doesn't suits" Kassie said making Michael look at her from the sideline.

"Other horses and then they go back to London and there was a call for you earlier. Someone called Montgomery" Grace said as she saw how Michael tensed up.

"If he calls back tell him I'm not fucking here" Kassie groaned as she gave Michael a weak smile.

"Who's that?" He whispered towards her taking her wrist underneath the table.

"Someone you don't need to worry about " She kissed his cheek making Grace smile at her.

Grace had always been close to Matthew and with that Kassie. She was sorry for her heritage and Matthews as well but they never talk about that.

"How does a pretty lass like you doesn't has a child or a lad by her side?" John asked out of nowhere suddenly.

"Never got over our Michael aye?" Arthur seemed to comment John's statement always much to his wife's dislike as Kassie saw.

"I'm just eighteen I still have time don't worry" Before it could get more awkward Grave clapped her hands moving them to start their meal.

Michael looked at Kassies long hair as the wind played with it. She wore the most beautiful dress you'd ever see. With lose sleeves in a light blue color like her eye. A long, airy skirt as well. Her hair smelled like the blossoms as did the air. They had just started walking through the land around the mansion. These days Michael rarely took time off so it was even better. But the fact that his Kassie was with him was even better. She was his and only his for the moment. How dearly he wanted it to stay that way for the rest of their days. Spent every bloody day outside with her how they used to when they were kids. Stealing apples from his parents trees and play football and get dirty all over. And just giggle until their throat burned and roll around in grass. But they weren't kids anymore. They had things to do. Both of them had gotten lives and those were so far different. Far apart.

"Who's Montgomery?" He snapped out of sudden at her making her turn with wide eyes. She could smell his anger and his jealousy.

"I fuck him. He's bloody terrible at fucking and barren luckily. From a wealthy family. I'll marry him. No parents and he's sick as well. I'll get the money from him" She said her hands cupping his cheeks as she looked into his eyes deeply. Kassie felt Michaels jaw tense under her finger tips. His blue orbs searched the ground. The brown haired girl saw the pain and the jealousy he was trying to hide so dearly. "Michael" She tried. "Henry" Once again he didn't looked at her. "I don't care what your name is but I would never ever forget you. I love you and unfortunately no one is ever going to change that. And it may hurts us both a lot but I can't change that and no one ever will"

"You misunderstood me earlier" She frowned at him. His hand found his way into her soft hair again.

"What did I misunderstood?" Her lips carefully curled up a little as she expected the news to be good.

"Kayne, Burgess. I want you to change your surname again actually" She still couldn't understand him.

"You're confusing me. Why should I change my name? Are we in trouble or something?"

" I want you to be named Gray as well" He smiled as he broke away from her embrace to kneel in front of her. " Kassandra Burgess would you become my wife?" Kassie almost lost her consciousness. Her mouth just opened and closed over and over again as she didn't managed to find any words.

"I mean yes but no" His smile faded. "I'll marry you but not officially. I told you my plan. Wait up five years, two years then you can call me Misses Gray" She smiled carefully.

"There's a priest in Small Heath. He was in France with my cousin. He could do it" Michael was immediatlly overexcited about their young, superficial, probably dumb idea. Kassie just laughed in her light, sweet voice as she felt exactly the same emotions as Michaels did. He took  her by the waist and lifted her up to spin her around in the air.

If Kassie could've ever imagined what her dreamlife would be like she would've imagined exactly like this; her with her only love to be connected forever in some way. Even if they would go apart once again they still would be connected again.

She smiled like a dump cunt when she stood in the little church in the middle of Small Heath. She knew Small Heath very well from the times when she searched for her love Henry in there. The dark streets and the people without honour.

" Michael William Gray will you take this women as yours from this day until your last day. Protect and honour her until death separates you?" The  dark skinned man asked with his arms opened around the two young lovers. Kassie felt a rollercoster of emotions again. It felt stupid and dumb but there was also this excitement lingering inside of her.

"Yes I will" He hesitated but the words came out of his mouth broken then anyway. Kassie once again knew what he felt. And he felt exactly the same as she did. That gave her some kind of satiesfaction maybe assurance.

"And will you Kassandra Burgess take this man as yours from this day until your last day. Protect and honour him until death separates you?" The woman managed to say as well as she swallowed her nervousness. No matter what  would happen she would love that man for the rest of her days.