We're Not on Earth Anymore - Voltron Side

"Let's finish here and get back to the castle. The other's need our help." Keith said over the comm link. "Ok, I'm not sure if there are anymore Arusians still in there. I'm going to check" Allura says in response and goes into the fire. Her suit is 'anything proof' so she won't get hurt. 

Both of them see people falling from the sky trying to reach for each other, but failing. They crash on the ground almost being engulfed in the flames. 

"Did you see that?!"They both said at the same time in shock. Surprised, they both reach for one of them, Allura grabbing the one with short brown hair and Keith grabbing the one with spiky blonde hair. 

"He's heavy, but seems to just be passed out from the impact. He seems fine otherwise. How's the other one doing?" Keith said, informing Allura of his situation. 

"She seems fine as well. It looks like they came from the same place. Maybe this Earth you keep talking about?

Allura and Keith head back to the castle and the barrier is still up. They set the 2 people down and help Pidge get the barrier down and the galra out. When that is all done, the 2 people were brought inside and put into healing pods along with Lance. 

They wait a few days and nothing really happens. "Who do you think they are? Or where they came from?" Hunk asks the day after 'the incident'. "Probably from Earth, considering their appearance. But I wouldn't assume." Shiro answers almost second guessing himself. 

Every one seems to stare at both the new people in the ship, wondering for themselves, who they were.

Author's Note: 

I really hope you guys enjoyed this part of the story. I will try to upload both points of view at the same time so you know both sides to that part of the story. The next part is the really fun part of the story. Again, please comment what ships you want to happen. I will be pulling the winning ship soon, hopefully. Again, Stay sweet my little puffies. Love you! <3