3: Wayne Wayne

As soon as I head to the studio, I hear Gustavo yelling already.

"Bad boy!" I hear him growl.

"Okay, what's going on?" I say, scurrying in.

"Amber, just in time! Griffin needs a bad boy in the group and a bad girl." He states.

I guess he forgot about the dancing session yesterday.

Thank god, I don't have to ask him for more time.

"No, no, no! I will not be the bad girl." I say, crossing my arms.

"And I will not be the bad boy either! Besides, I'm terrible at faking." Kendall states.

"No, Kelly is terrible at faking. I can always tell when she lies to me."

"What? That is so not true. I have never...lied to you?" She nervously laughs with a grin.

"See? That was terrible." Gustavo says and the boys just shrug.

"Sorry Gustavo, I won't do it." I state, walking over the guys who are formed in a straight line across from each other.

"Neither will I. I don't turn my back on my friends." He says and we all cross our arms at the same time.

"Oh, but you will." I hear a deep, familiar voice say and Griffin and his posey come walking over to us.

"Now, what seems to be the problem here?" Griffin grins.

"Kendall won't be the bad boy and Amber won't be the bad girl. Which is bad." Gustavo nods in impressment.

"Very well then, I have their replacements ready anyway." Griffin says and Kendall and I's eyes widen.

"Boys, meet Wayne Wayne." Griffin says and a guys dressed in black and gold chains comes walking in, doing a little rap.

"Amber, meet Victoria Justice." He says and she comes out, dressed in all black and caked makeup on.

"Very bad." I smirk.

"What are you laughing at, blondy?" Victoria scoffs at me and my jaw locks.

"I'm laughing at how ridiculous you look right now. This whole idea is ridiculous in general!" I exclaim.

"Aw, what's the matter?" Victoria says, walking over to me, looking me up and down.

"Scared?" She says in a fake sad voice, twirling my hair.

I quickly grab her wrist and pin it behind her back.

"Touch me again, I will break every bone in your body." I slowly say through gritted teeth.

"Woah." The guys say in unison with their jaw open.

Victoria then starts to laugh.

"Something funny?" I snap.

"Yeah, thinking you'd actually become successful in this industry." She scoffs.

"You know what? Not worth my time and energy." I say in a soft tone with an evil grin as I roughly let her go.

She growls and fixes herself and I scoff, crossing my arms.

"A bad boy is someone's parents would never let their daughters date, and I would let my daughter date any one of these boys, and Amber if I had a son, which is bad." Griffin states, walking off.

"Ah, you must be the famous Amber Thompson. Why don't we have a little fun after this?" Wayne Wayne smirks at me.

I then look over to see Kendall fuming with anger as he clenches his fists.