#35 Continuation of #25

This imagine is also a Gally imagine and is for @haistevans who really wanted a part two. Enjoy and make sure to leave some feedback below!

You walked out of the homestead, it had just been the gathering and your fate was decided. You were officially a glader. It seemed as though you had some of the gladers falling for you at your feet.

You walked up to the line for lunch and grabbed your meal. You turned around and looked for a table, the boys all began staring at you, very intimidatingly. You saw a free seat next to Zart, but he gave you the shivers, one next to Winston but like Zart, he gave you the shivers also. You then saw one next to Gally and Frypan. You walked over to them, and bit your lip.

"Can I sit here?" You asked, hoping they'd say yes.

They both nodded and made room for you, letting you sit down.

"Thank you," You said darting your eyes up to Gally, who was opposite you.

They continued with their conversation and you sat trying to eat your first meal in the glade. As they were talking, you could often feel Gally's eyes on you, you often targeted yours to his. Not stares, just little glances.

"I'm finished," Gally said, "Are you Haist?" You nodded.

You both stood up saying goodbye to Frypan and the others.

"Can't keep yourself away from me, can you?" He taunted.

You rolled your eyes, "Wow, quick change of mood." You said.

He rolled his eyes too, "Want to see something?"

"Sure," You said following him out of the dining hall and towards some sort of look out treehouse.

He began climbing until he got to the top and helped you up.
Then he stood up and pulled you up with him. He leant on the side of the wood,

"You can see everything on here," He said not taking his eyes off of yours.

"It's beautiful," You said staring out at the truly beautiful glade.

"Built it with my own hands," He said, boasting.

"Oh did you?" You asked, staring back at him.

"I'm just warning you now, I know nothing about building." You laughed, bit your lip and turned your eyes back to the sight of the glade.

"Doesn't matter, I can teach you," He said walking closer to you.

"Can you now?" You said growing this little confident boost.

You badly wanted to kiss this boy.

You walked closer to him, "Mmhh," He said as he ran his gentle hand up your arm, slightly tickling it.

You looked down at your arm and then back up at him. Moving the hair out of you eyes, you took one step closer to him. You were an inch away from each other, if that.

You leant in and felt his soft lips on yours, once again. By the time you two pulled away, the kiss had deepened. His hand was on your neck and yours were on his waist. You two kissed for a moment or so then pulled away.

For around a minute you two didn't say a thing, you just looked deeply into each others eyes.

"Your Beautiful." He said,

You looked down and fiddled with your fingers, "Thanks."

You stared into each others eyes and shared another passionate kiss.

I hope you like it!